Howe's tweet about Orloff

I hope so...Orloff has star-potential. One of the most dominating vids I have seen from a recruit at iowa.

Ok, Kirby you made me watch the video. This fella is a total player! Another HS QB. Ferentz loves those recruits. What is that 30 or so on the team now? I'm not sure what position I would think that he would be best at. He has potential written ALL OVER him. He reminds of an AJ Derby, except a much better runner and hitter, and probably better passer. Is that better everything??
On defense, he seems quite disciplined, has a great nose for the ball and he can hit! Could he stay at safety? I believe so, but he could definitely add a few pounds and be playing at linebacker with relative easy. He is at least as big, if not bigger, than James Morris.
He and Law could go either way, safety or LB and I think us Hawkeyes would be pleased.

Law's video is another good one.

i will be shocked if he signs with Iowa.

Things are certainly ultra-quiet about the whole Orloff visit to UCLA.

I'm not quite certain what the implication is here. I suppose we'll find out in two days based on who-all signs the LOI.

It could be that he's not big on the number of LBs Iowa has recruited. Alternatively, maybe he (or his parents) where thrown off by the whole kidney issue. The fact that DiBona is from that region and was one of the folks affected could have played a role there.

We'll see soon enough.

Certainly not a great turn of events if he does end up switching allegiances.