Howe's tweet about Orloff

With a week to go UCLA has only nine commits so look for Neuheisel to open up the checkbook to get some more players committed.

This is strange, Marcus Grant is one of his best friends....unless they have had a major falling out, I am guessing that this report means very little as to his commitment to the Hawks.

This is strange, Marcus Grant is one of his best friends....unless they have had a major falling out, I am guessing that this report means very little as to his commitment to the Hawks.

Well it certainly does, if "committed" why keep looking around? In the world of recruiting, the word "commitment" has certainly developed a new definition.

Yeah, so long as Orloff was up front with KF about it....he is allowed to go....if he went without informing KF, Mike Orloff will not be in IC this fall.

It may have a lot more to do with numbers. With Alston already signed and Coe signed and most likely moving to OLB, and Spears on board at MLB... perhaps Orloff feels there will be no playing time?

i would be very hesitant to go to UCLA right now. don't think slick rick will be there another year if he keeps losing like he has.

i would be very hesitant to go to UCLA right now. don't think slick rick will be there another year if he keeps losing like he has.
Hell, even when he wins he doesn't stick around for long

Idk if I agree with the coe moving to OLB. From what everyone has said, we don't force people to change positions and the biggest reason he came to Iowa is b/c he can play rb here. But I guess if he decides to move cool, but I like him at rb. He is another coker!!

Probably nothing to it. I know that if someone offered me a free trip to sunny, southern California during the last weekend in January, I'd accept. Kirk probably told him he would be a fool not to go.

A mountain out of a mole hill & another typical knee jerk reaction.

Probably nothing to it. I know that if someone offered me a free trip to sunny, southern California during the last weekend in January, I'd accept. Kirk probably told him he would be a fool not to go.

I hope so...Orloff has star-potential. One of the most dominating vids I have seen from a recruit at iowa.

Idk if I agree with the coe moving to OLB. From what everyone has said, we don't force people to change positions and the biggest reason he came to Iowa is b/c he can play rb here. But I guess if he decides to move cool, but I like him at rb. He is another coker!!

Oh I fully agree with w/you too ISUhawk about not forcing someone to change to a different position. It appears Coe is the real deal in either of those positions. I am just "exercising" a full roster based off recruits alone. Wether he ends up at OLB or RB during practice is something that will be figured out. Very, very nice to have him on board!

I hope so...Orloff has star-potential. One of the most dominating vids I have seen from a recruit at iowa.

And you always want to have some talented Iowa athletes on board... keeps the heartbeat of the team ticking. Just means he will have to work hard and make the others work hard to earn playing time. I hope he sticks to it.

a coach telling a verbally committed prospect to take an official to another school a few days before signing day? Lol.....very unlikely.....

Latest posts