Howe: 5 Hawkeyes Poised to Break Out in '22

I don't know about becoming a "household name", but #22 CB Roberts may be the most fun player to watch. Playing CB, he's like a dog on a bone with coverage. He's truly special on Special Teams. He'll be this team's sparkplug all season, as long as he stays healthy.

I don't know about becoming a "household name", but #22 CB Roberts may be the most fun player to watch. Playing CB, he's like a dog on a bone with coverage. He's truly special on Special Teams. He'll be this team's sparkplug all season, as long as he stays healthy.
Love Terry Roberts.

Reminds me of Amani Jones. A guy who got a few garbage time snaps and lots of special teams but never really broke through...but was a great teammate. If anyone remembers the video of Tristan Wirfs breaking Scherff's hang clean record Amani Jones was the hypest guy in the room, jumping the highest and cheering the loudest. Terry Roberts is that kind of guy, only he looks like he'll have a chance to break through this year.

Nice call Grady.

Latest posts