Howard should be done at Michigan

Well, at least Fran isn’t the biggest hot head anymore. He’d just walk off the court. Although, I will admit if Juwan would have punched Davison, he’d be my new favorite coach.
This is exactly why you just walk off the court, to avoid something like this.

It's time to get rid of the handshake line before someone gets a jaw broken or worse. After Covid many teams stopped doing it anyway.

As corny as this may sound I do like the sportsmanship aspect of it. I am 105 years old so you may be right...it is a different world now and it may be time to do away with it.

Throwing a punch is not a good look. I don't know if he survives this.
I thought an assistant threw the first punch. Did Juwan throw? Anyone who throws a punch in a handshake line should be
As corny as this may sound I do like the sportsmanship aspect of it. I am 105 years old so you may be right...it is a different world now and it may be time to do away with it.
I just got home from being in the Twin Cities and didn't see the game. Was Davison pulling his usual shit? He's getting worse and worse and is always an injury to the opposing player waiting to happen.

I thought an assistant threw the first punch. Did Juwan throw? Anyone who throws a punch in a handshake line should be

I just got home from being in the Twin Cities and didn't see the game. Was Davison pulling his usual shit? He's getting worse and worse and is always an injury to the opposing player waiting to happen.
Davison did elbow Dickinson in the ribs early in the game.

Davison did elbow Dickinson in the ribs early in the game.
Gard has to cool Brad down and perhaps that was the point Juwan was trying to make. Davison pulled a ton of shit in the Indiana game earlier this week and was doing it to Penn State a couple weeks ago.

Just saw a better shot (no pun intended) it was Juwan and he threw a punch at Badger assistant Joe Krabbenhoft. A few seconds later players were throwing as well.

Howard is gone. Can't be any discussion about it. He went after Mark Turgeon in the handshake line last year as well. Moussa Diabate threw as well and his season should be over at minimum. Terence Williams of Michigan and Jahcobi Neath of Wisconsin were trading blows as well.

Last edited:
For what its worth Da'Monte Williams of Illinois had a chance to throw down an open court dunk at the end of the Michigan State game yesterday when the game was decided and held the ball instead..

Imagine if he'd thrown it down vs a Howard coached team.

The last 60 secs of that game was bush league on both sides. Howard just doesn’t have the thick enough skin to be a high profile Big coach. Whatever Wisconsin did is way overshadowed by Howards reaction. We should not have lost to that turdblossom. Either of them, actually

No excuse for Howard's actions but WI called a TO with 15 seconds left and a 15 point lead. There's probably some history behind all of this.

Howard said in the post-game presser that he was "protecting himself". He reached over 2 other guys to hit the one he did. Right. I'm no Gard fan, but if you listen to his explanation in the post-game presser...it makes sense.

Coincidentally another college bball show was doing tourney projections as this game ended and had Michigan as one of the "last four in". This could cost them an NCAA tourney berth. Not a good look for Howard... "leadership".

Throwing a punch is not a good look. I don't know if he survives this.
I thought it was punch as well, but replay showed Juwan reaching fast for this dude's face. Gard is a douche for a calling a timeout with 5 seconds left up 15. Juwan should have power bombed Gard. I hate Wisconsin.

Latest posts