Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tailgate at the game with a few thousand new friends

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Try to recreate the magic of this year with EA NCAA

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blkngldFRO

so close to kick off! How will you keep distracted till kick off?

bubblegum.jpg

Oops I messed up on the poll didn't add the following two options:
1) Watching IOWA basketball
2) Spend my day refreshing HN and commenting on post

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily, my 8 yr old boys have a youth b-ball tournament tomorrow with at least 3 games scattered throughout the day. First at 8:50 am. I and two other guys coach the team. That will keep me busy until game time.

so close to kick off! How will you keep distracted till kick off?

attachment.php

Oops I messed up on the poll didn't add the following two options:
1) Watching IOWA basketball
2) Spend my day refreshing HN and commenting on post

3) Reposting your photo meme all over social media.

Gotta work so hopefully there will be plenty of action to keep me busy. Once game starts, probably Maalox.

After the game, definitely alcohol. Losses usually equal more alcohol. So expecting just a couple after game.

Gotta work so hopefully there will be plenty of action to keep me busy. Once game starts, probably Maalox.

After the game, definitely alcohol. Losses usually equal more alcohol. So expecting just a couple after game.

ha! i drink less when hawks lose and more when the win!

Reffing youth basketball from 11:45 until 5. Then cooking some jambalya.

But, damn, Im nervous right now. What will I do tonight?

Watching the $EC folks start to freak out right around 3PM, when Florida's defense makes the game close.

I'm going to sit down in front of my television around 4:00 a.m. and am planning on not moving from that spot until somewhere around 10:30 p.m.!! :)

get up, run on the treadmill, eat lunch, put some more x-mas lights up outside the home and head to Carver for the Iowa b-ball game.

None of the above. I'll be watching films 2 and 3 of the Hunger Games movies with my daughter. But I made her promise to watch the Iowa game with me that evening. Of course we're going out for dinner before hand.

GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts