How to close your hawkeyenation account if your posts are being deleted or not posted?

What section of the website let's me close or delete my account?

I would like to chime in and say I saw one of your posts get deleted. Was it you who did it or a mod?

Whatever, keep your account dude. You'll need it for football season.

I did not delete my own posts. If a mod is deleting/censuring my posts in an "open" off topic forum then this is not the place I want to be. The fact that it was deleted just means they cant take my point of view which means my proofs are spot on.

As far as staying here for football season I can read the posts without being logged in. But the free Rivals site has way more traffic than here so I read both.

I did not delete my own posts. If a mod is deleting/censuring my posts in an "open" off topic forum then this is not the place I want to be. The fact that it was deleted just means they cant take my point of view which means my proofs are spot on.

As far as staying here for football season I can read the posts without being logged in. But the free Rivals site has way more traffic than here so I read both.
Might as well stay. I don't think you can delete your account. Likely makes the site look better than it does. I rather enjoy your thoughts. Kind of strange though when the mod is the biggest troll still here. We have disagreements, but it's life.

Did the posts say anything violative of the rules? I only saw the one pointing out that your posts were deleted and then that one was deleted. Sometimes people get pretty riled up in the OT board. Are you sure that you, to put a JDMillerism to it, "colored within the lines?"

Let me ask Fry to give us a preview of what was deemed to violate the rules. Sometimes people really froth at the mouth over political stuff. There was this one dude here who really lost his shit when Obama got elected.

The Rivals site has more traffic, but quantity =/= quality.

Did the posts say anything violative of the rules? I only saw the one pointing out that your posts were deleted and then that one was deleted. Sometimes people get pretty riled up in the OT board. Are you sure that you, to put a JDMillerism to it, "colored within the lines?"

Let me ask Fry to give us a preview of what was deemed to violate the rules. Sometimes people really froth at the mouth over political stuff. There was this one dude here who really lost his shit when Obama got elected.

The Rivals site has more traffic, but quantity =/= quality.

Did I say anything to violate the rules? Well I didn't refresh my memory of the rules. One reply was to a poster

Well I havent read the rules in a long time and probably forgot most of them. Maybe it was because I used the word 'ejaculate' that I went over the line because that word is taboo by the rules.

But that post didnt get deleted, and if you think about it the court is taking over women's rights to their bodies so the next thing could be forced vasectomies for males and tubal ligations for females of CERTAIN ethnic groups.

As a matter of fact, I am surprised that the white, pro-lifer, evangelicals are against abortion by black women who I have been told have a higher level of abortions per capita. I would think these types of white people would like not having so many black babies born. (I supposed this post will get deleted). I dont think big MOD FryIowa like ejaculation and my thoughts about where all this is going.

Another thing I may have said was in reply to JoeyLabas saying the economy is in a shambles. I just said it is not, GDP has been very good and maybe slowing down, there is some inflation but it is natural after the last two years of covid, Big Oil shutting down 5 refineries, ukraine war, large infusions, of money, etc etc.

But what I said is Joey and his type who think the economy is in shambles are very stupid and idiots to think this is an economy in shambles compared to George Bush the 2nd's lead up to the total depression and falling off the cliff of 2007-2008. My gawd, that was near disaster and their monetary people had multiple years to see than funding two wars without tax increases during a downturn is incredibly bad economic policy.

Well I havent read the rules in a long time and probably forgot most of them. Maybe it was because I used the word 'ejaculate' that I went over the line because that word is taboo by the rules.

But that post didnt get deleted, and if you think about it the court is taking over women's rights to their bodies so the next thing could be forced vasectomies for males and tubal ligations for females of CERTAIN ethnic groups.

As a matter of fact, I am surprised that the white, pro-lifer, evangelicals are against abortion by black women who I have been told have a higher level of abortions per capita. I would think these types of white people would like not having so many black babies born. (I supposed this post will get deleted). I dont think big MOD FryIowa like ejaculation and my thoughts about where all this is going.

Another thing I may have said was in reply to JoeyLabas saying the economy is in a shambles. I just said it is not, GDP has been very good and maybe slowing down, there is some inflation but it is natural after the last two years of covid, Big Oil shutting down 5 refineries, ukraine war, large infusions, of money, etc etc.

But what I said is Joey and his type who think the economy is in shambles are very stupid and idiots to think this is an economy in shambles compared to George Bush the 2nd's lead up to the total depression and falling off the cliff of 2007-2008. My gawd, that was near disaster and their monetary people had multiple years to see than funding two wars without tax increases during a downturn is incredibly bad economic policy.
Don't know about what you did, but why would you make a generic comment like that about pro-lifers. Don't want to see you leave. That was a pretty classic stupid pro baby murder t... poor child hater... uninformed reactive comment. I did that deliberately btw to only make a point.

Pointing out redneck Confederate flag on your trunk ideologies as being stereotyped onto others is like pointing about hippies as being typical liberal. You are better than that.

Don't know about what you did, but why would you make a generic comment like that about pro-lifers. Don't want to see you leave. That was a pretty classic stupid pro baby murder t... poor child hater... uninformed reactive comment. I did that deliberately btw to only make a point.

Pointing out redneck Confederate flag on your trunk ideologies as being stereotyped onto others is like pointing about hippies as being typical liberal. You are better than that.
Well I didn't originally make a generic comment like that or close to it but had my posts deleted.

Bell was overturned in 1942 in Skinner v. Oklahoma, and if you can't sterilize severely disabled people or criminals you sure as hell can't sterilize people on any other basis. You might look into the difference between positive and negative rights.

Bold of you to assume that this entire group is viscously racist. Seems a bit racist, no? At least a little bigoted? Lacking in tolerance, perhaps? More black babies are aborted than born in NYC each year FWIW. I see that as an issue (And while white and fairly conservative, I am not even remotely religious).

As to ejaculation talk, as you said above, that post was not removed, so I doubt that was particularly at issue.

Ah, this must have been deleted, sorry I missed it. Totally asinine to claim that the economy (by way of GDP) is "very good," according to basically any metric. Even if you cherry-pick GDP, which apparently you thought would support your point. GDP was down 1.5% in Q1. If it was down again in Q2 we will officially be in a recession.
https://www.bea.gov/data/gdp/gross-domestic-product

How would you like it if I cherrypicked female graduation rate to say that women face absolutely no discrimination or hardship in professional life?

To claim there is "some inflation?" 4% inflation is "some inflation" in the context of being on the high-side of average. Characterizing this historic inflation in that way is like me shrugging off the Uvalde shooting with, "Oh well, some kids died." And that's before we even look at the ridiculous housing market, hiring freezes across industries, and the beginnings of layoffs nation-wide. And every cause you list is either the direct result of actions taken by the current administration, or exacerbated by its ineptitude in all facets of governance.

To be clear, I think that in essentially every way imaginable, government sucks. I'd be critical of a hyper-active Republican President as well (And was when Trump did stupid shit). The stimmies were dumb. Every one of them. I bought a ridiculously nice gun with mine, and was happy to get some tax dollars back that otherwise would have been squandered. The mass shutdowns were the single dumbest economic policy of the last fifty years. Republicans and Democrats alike erred, but there were certainly more Republicans on the right side of economic issues the last two years. And that shows as much in our state as any other. Go look at the Governor's approval rating leading up to and during the height of the pandemic to present.

You are comparing the bottom of that recession to the beginnings of this one, which is bold of someone characterizing his opposition as "very stupid idiots." Though it is pretty funny of you to use such a Trumpian phrase off the cuff. It's hard to extrapolate, and I concede that things can turn around, but I have very little faith in the likes of Janet Yellen and Jerome Powell to make that happen. And through all of this you can certainly disagree, but you might look at Biden's approval rating before you rant and rave without a single citation.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Edit: To be absolutely clear, I don't want you to leave, either! You could be a little more civil, but I also don't give any fucks if you opt not to. It's not as if you're being an absolute asshat in the boards that actually matter.

Last edited:

If you're surprised certain groups of people are against killing a bunch of black babies, that probably means you should be surprised other groups are ok with killing them. Maybe you should reasses your stereotyping abilities.

Now you know how the people on the "Right" feel about Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms. We middle aged bleach white racists feel your pain.

You do have a valid point about a free for all in the open not moderated section. Don't close your account. I enjoy debating on topics with you.

Dude, you people have to stop. Quit labeling people. Maybe it's actually about the babies or life that doesn't have a say in the matter. Quite tying white pro-lifers to it. You actually go against your premise as you acknowledge your surprise of those white pro-l;ifers not supporting it for a certain race.

All I want is for women/couples to stop using it as a form of birth control. It's lazy and irresponsible.

I also acknowledge that it most likely has to be legalized for far different reasons than the right to choose to do it. I think the health of the mother or if the child is deemed to have a severe condition should be evaluated as far as a reason.

I also think about if there is not a legal path, what is going to happen? Couples are going to take actions into their own hands and do their own in their homes or elsewhere which is very dangerous.

Drugs are illegal, they are still rampant.

Prohibition never worked. People just made their own including a spike in moonshine production in the back woods. Speakeasy's opened. It also really ramped up organized crime in America as the mob had a great and new revenue path. The only good thing that came out of Prohibition was NASCAR.

If the government takes away guns, what's going to happen? People will just start manufacturing their own in their garages. That worm ain't ever being put back into that can in America.

In my eyes, same thing would happen with abortion. I don't like it. If I had a daughter that got pregnant before she was ready for a family, I would dissuade her from doing it. I just don't think it needs to be an option as far as birth control. Couples should not have the mind frame that "Well, if I/we ever got pregnant we can at least have an abortion". That's irresponsible.

Latest posts