How The Hell Does Kansas Even Get On TV?

Because football interest has collapsed at most places not rural and conservative. Also there weren't many choices today. I wouldn't want to play Coastal anywhere, for sure not there.

I got curious and looked online, you can get season tickets with really, really awesome seats for like $350 all in. I’m sure they make up the difference in basketball.

shit, that’s less than what I paid for my end zone nose bleed seats!

Networks are desperate for content

And it is easy to produce content. Just put some cameras in the stadium, hook them to a truck and broadcast dish, get your 2 talking heads and maybe a beautiful young woman sideline reporter, and away you go.

Those are sneaky good seats! North or South?

I'm in section 333, north side. They are actually a damn good view once your head stops spinning from being up so high. I do love how they designed Kinnick, even though I'm in the cheapest seats money can buy my view is outstanding and the field doesn't seem very far away.

Realistic answer to this question, given the Big 12's anemic TV deal and having to resort to ESPN+ (Online only), they got on TV because they were playing a ranked Coastal Carolina. Kansas didn't look too bad, for all of five minutes, but holy crap did they shrink after that.

No other football on.
Yep, that was me. It feels incredible to have a normal football season again. My wife was sort of annoyed that I wanted to watch that crap game on a Friday night. I had to tell her there is a finite number of football seasons in a lifetime, and after last year I'm making the most of whatever we get.

Latest posts