How severe punishment for Gard’s comments about refs?

So nothing from the B1G on Gard? What a fucking joke. Fran would have been suspended and fined by now. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Do you really expect them to do anything this week? If it were midway through the season maybe, but I would not expect them to do anything right before the tourney. At least not publicly.

Simply my 2¢ .. ..

Do you really expect them to do anything this week? If it were midway through the season maybe, but I would not expect them to do anything right before the tourney. At least not publicly.

Simply my 2¢ .. ..
Yeah I think timing is key here too.... Last thing they wanna do is run his name through the mud now. Let alone punish him. (although if it was Fran there'd probably be no hesitating)

It's a precedent setting thing though. You can bet your ass the other coaches are all paying attention...

Yeah I think timing is key here too.... Last thing they wanna do is run his name through the mud now. Let alone punish him. (although if it was Fran there'd probably be no hesitating)

It's a precedent setting thing though. You can bet your ass the other coaches are all paying attention...
Their answer might come in the Badgers next game one way or the other.

Latest posts