How much money does Izzo pay these refs

lightning1

to bail his teams out every year? It must be a fortune! His players go down and hack and grab everything that moves on one end. Then they get every foul call on the other end, when the other team plays the same way. I DO NOT GET IT! So there must be stacks of cash involved.

I was thinking the same thing. They are getting some crazy calls. However, I would like to see a 7 seed B1G team take down a 2 seed twice today.

I would disagree. Virginia was in the double bonus when MSU had just gotten into the bonus.

I would disagree. Virginia was in the double bonus when MSU had just gotten into the bonus.
MSU commits 3 fouls on defense, every time down the floor. So, any team should be in the double bonus after the first 5 minutes of the game/half.

Yeah and they had called less than 1/2 of the actual fouls on MSU but Virginia gets all kinds of phantom calls against them bailing MSU out left and right

Yeah and they had called less than 1/2 of the actual fouls on MSU but Virginia gets all kinds of phantom calls against them bailing MSU out left and right
I thought it was pretty even. The UVA big men were just blowing MSU players out of the lane to get 2nd chance shots.

So, are these BIG refs here or what good lord

There are no more Big 10 refs but there are refs that work a lot of Big 10 games and I bet Izzo has his favorites.

i didnt see the 2nd half and what I saw in the first half looked pretty hack attack both ways.,

Weird game. The announcers were rooting for Virginia and the officials were cheering for Sparty. Big 10 loyalist and ACC hater that I am, was happy with the result. :)

Did they not call travels on m$u players that took for steps without a dribble again too? I of course was not watching this because Iowa was playing at the same time.

Did they not call travels on m$u players that took for steps without a dribble again too? I of course was not watching this because Iowa was playing at the same time.

Let's just say Dawson had a 4-stepper dunk with 17:00 left in second half. I don't EVER want to hear calling for travels if officials will continually miss THOSE.

Latest posts