How many times does Iowa beat Wisconsin this year?

Iowa vs. Wisconsin 2012: How many Hawkeye wins?

• Once. Bo salvages the split.

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Twice. Bo evades Fran in the B1G tourney by losing early.

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Thrice. Fran.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Cover3

Zero is not an option because we all know Fran owns Bo, and Fran has never lost at Kohl. Too many barriers for the Badgers to overcome there. Also, historically, (as seen in the ESPN 50 in 50 rankings), Wisconsin just doesn't have as good of a program.

I think the Hawks' up-and-down tempo just creates a total matchup problem for Bucky. Three times is my pick: regular season sweep and then the B1G tourney win we need to go dancing.

Last edited:
Dude, who cares? We lost to Penn State, Northwestern, Nebraska, and Illinois last year. Stop talking up our wins against Wisconsin.

Fran has never beaten Bill Carmody. Do you think the four guys on the Cats board have been bragging on that for 10 months?

Dude, who cares? We lost to Penn State, Northwestern, Nebraska, and Illinois last year. Stop talking up our wins against Wisconsin.

Fran has never beaten Bill Carmody. Do you think the four guys on the Cats board have been bragging on that for 10 months?

This was actually for activebadger's benefit. I figured so long as he's trying to turn this into a Wisconsin board, I may as well troll like it's one.

Fact is, I haven't before said anything about those wins, and I think replacing Gatens will difficult this year, and we did indeed have some bad losses last year. Just thought we should make activebadger feel a little more at home so he doesn't have to crash every other thread here while I discuss our team (in a more tempered manner than you seem to think I do).

And to your last point, I don't care what they do on the Cats board. I've never been there. They certainly do have a lot of Iowa wins to hang their hats on, though, which would only be fair. That is their venue. This is ours.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go to the football forum to create a thread about how epic of a beating the 2010 Iowa State game was (not really).

U mad bro?

It doesn't really matter how many times Iowa beats wisconsin, although it is an enjoyable time. This year wisconsin and all the other teams should start to take Iowa seriously. I doubt they will be shaking in their boot when they play Iowa, but the game shouldn't be considered a gimme. I think Fran is > than bo too, but bo is a good coach.

I think I will bumpers now that it's clear why I didn't include "zero" as an option in the poll.

YEAH SUCK IT GHOST!! WOOO!!

Latest posts