How many teams lose games where

Is it really absurd if it happens most games?

The lack of production at the 2 or 3 is a problem

No it is not. It's comes down to their shitty defense, inability to recognize and close out on the 3 pt shooters and turnovers.

The offense is not the problem.

Last edited:
Fran doesn't know how to win. If so, he would've called timeout with the 23 or 24 seconds left, called at least 2 plays, rather than Jbo chucking one up. I just don't fucking get Fran. Guy sucks ass, and so does his staff.

I knew they were going to try to go to the obvious. Indiana did as well. Jo Bo wasn't going to get a good look. It would help if Cook could pass out of a double team but he doesn't seem to do that well. So, they were going to shut him down to. I was yelling at the radio to set something up for Mashie Dailey. I think he would have given them the best chance with his size and he can knock a 3 down.

No it is not. It's comes down to their shitty defense, inability to recognize and close out on the 3 pt shooters and turnovers.

The offense is not the problem.
Sure it is. Defense is part of the the production.

So, the play of Moss and Baer is not part of the reason why Iowa is at the bottom of the league?

So by the above numbers. Fran has won 34% of games decided by 4 points or less. If that isn't a direct reflection on coaching ability I don't know what is..
It's a direct correlation of what Iowa basketball is in the Big. The same each year.