How many people get flu shots as another example

I used to get flu shots in the 90's... and I got the flu every single year.
Every year!
Since stopping that madness, I've only gotten the flu once in the last 23 years.
I don't know if it's just coincidental, but its proof enough to me to just not get the damn shot.
And I don't preach about at all. I'm not against vaccines. It just worked for me.

Every year!
Since stopping that madness, I've only gotten the flu once in the last 23 years.
I don't know if it's just coincidental, but its proof enough to me to just not get the damn shot.
And I don't preach about at all. I'm not against vaccines. It just worked for me.
Pretty soon you won't have that choice anymore. You're gonna be forced to get that flu shot. It'll start with the corona shot. Every single person will be required to get it.

Every year!
That's the exact same for me. I got shots each year my kids were born. I got the flu every.single.year. Haven't had the flu as an adult other than those years.

He doesn't understand what the schedule entails, clearly.
Like I said, I used to have a job where I was on our emergency response team. As such, it was required that I be current on the complete cdc vaccine schedule. Why is that hard for you to believe?

Like I said, I used to have a job where I was on our emergency response team. As such, it was required that I be current on the complete cdc vaccine schedule. Why is that hard for you to believe?
Because what vaccines you posted isn't even a tenth what the schedule calls for. Post proof or stfu about it.

I'm seeing more & more talk about this virus mutating too quickly to ever develop an effective vaccine.

Just looking at some of the references to TK. Glad I have him blocked.

Actually, I would unblock him. Not sure what the vaccine thing was about....also don't know where MN Hawk came from, but on his other stuff, agree or not, during this time, I think one needs to source multiple news sources. He brings some info/pages not done by others....agree or not.

Actually, I would unblock him. Not sure what the vaccine thing was about....also don't know where MN Hawk came from, but on his other stuff, agree or not, during this time, I think one needs to source multiple news sources. He brings some info/pages not done by others....agree or not.

I have found him to be too mean spirited for me. I am better off without him on this board. BTW, he blocked me first. Don’t care.

I have found him to be too mean spirited for me. I am better off without him on this board. BTW, he blocked me first. Don’t care.
Too bad. Anyway, life is a changing for everyone. Lot's of grace needed. We're all stressed out one way or another. Btw, hoping my daughter is released tomorrow, but still some complications. 5 transfusions is too many. Sincerely, I hope you have a good evening. Trying to watch a movie on Prime, but Amazon log in not working and been on hold for an hour.... signs of the times..

Latest posts