How many of you play on undefeated football team? HS or College or Pro?

atomicblue224

I did, I played on state champion football team. It's a nice feelings, though...I am sure The Hawks are feeling great right now!

I played on an undefeated and almost unscored on JV team. Literally unscored on until the very last minute of the last game. Goal line stand and there was question of the runner getting in the end-zone. It was at their field so think they just gave it to them. Score was something like 56-6 or something. They were pointing at us "We scored on you, we scored on you!" If I wasn't deflated, I would have pointed up to the scoreboard. This was back in the mid 80's. True story.

Ya but you guys recruited most of your players.;)

lol, love it. How do you think I ended up there? I was a Cooper kid starting out. ;) ...I remember we tried to land that tall lanky kid from Butler that could heave the ball a mile and ran all over us in 6th grade (where's he live nowadays?)....yeah, remember it all like it was only a few decades ago...we got a safety on Duncombe to win our last game 2-0 and stay unscored on that first year...

...eventually "the valley" provided some kids that were clearly held back a year or two (maybe 3). I remember playing South in 7th grade bball and several of their guys were dunking in warmups, and we stood frozen with our mouths stuck open being totally psyched out. Heck, I think LN drove himself to games in 8th grade!

Undefeated in paper football in high school until some new kid moved in and beat me in the playoffs...she kicked a 47" field goal as time expired....I still shutter at that kick....I still think it was outside my finger....;)

lol, love it. How do you think I ended up there? I was a Cooper kid starting out. ;) ...I remember we tried to land that tall lanky kid from Butler that could heave the ball a mile and ran all over us in 6th grade (where's he live nowadays?)....yeah, remember it all like it was only a few decades ago...we got a safety on Duncombe to win our last game 2-0 and stay unscored on that first year...

...eventually "the valley" provided some kids that were clearly held back a year or two (maybe 3). I remember playing South in 7th grade bball and several of their guys were dunking in warmups, and we stood frozen with our mouths stuck open being totally psyched out. Heck, I think LN drove himself to games in 8th grade!
He lives over by Omaha and every Saturday in FB season finds a bar in Nebby to watch the games just to be able to watch the melt down after a husker loss. He said the beat Iowa chant started in the 4th quarter on Saturday. Hawks need to win that game and it won't be easy. The loss of Ott is starting to show. Teams are abusing us on that side because we're needing to bring up the LB and DB for run support and getting burned bad.

BTW I think 4 of those kids could dunk by 8th grade including the token white boy.

Latest posts