How many more yards than kok?

bassdeer

How many more yards will a Davis offense get than KOK offense would have got with these same players?

I dont think its an extra yard on each play, more likely its a few 10-15 yarders resulting in a few first downs. So even if its only 5 plays and 5 first downs thats 100+ yards extra offense. :)

Yes, he will suddenly get open now that O'Keefe is gone. O'Keefe intentionally designed plays to keep our receivers from getting open. That is why mcnutt got cut.

Yes, he will suddenly get open now that O'Keefe is gone. O'Keefe intentionally designed plays to keep our receivers from getting open. That is why mcnutt got cut.

I am fairly certain he was talking about an OC, and not a WR....

That said, the other Davis needs to man up!

I would say about 150 more yards. That would account for one 60 yard play and 7 or 8 extra 10 - 15 yard plays.

Awful early on Saturday morning for guys to be on the Navy Pier fishing. Thought it was illegal to chum in Chicago.

Edit. 50 yards

Hopefully Iowa's offense won't come out tentative and confused. Iowa is installing a new offense. If things don't go well from the onset it might be a frustrating day. Without much of a running game to take some of the load off it's all on Vandenberg. He's got the skills but has shown a tendency to be nervous when under pressure. I'm hoping he has a good day.

How many more yards will a Davis offense get than KOK offense would have got with these same players?

I dont think its an extra yard on each play, more likely its a few 10-15 yarders resulting in a few first downs. So even if its only 5 plays and 5 first downs thats 100+ yards extra offense. :)

will you post this garbage if he gets less yardage?

Insert big sigh here.......So you think the offense will generate fewer yards this season? You arent much fun to speculate with.

I'm not trying to bash kok, im trying to be fired up and optimistc about the new season. kok had some outstanding seasons such as 2002 where he got more out his personnel than anyone should have. He also had some where he was predictable and the team under performed. Last season he was less predicatable and passing numbers were up and coker got better as the season went so offense numbers were better, but still at 76th.

We now have a new OC and the team appears to be fired up. I hope to see more offense but we wont know for sure until several games into the season.

Twice as many.

Take what ever we get today, divide by two and that is exactly what KOK would have achieved...... Prove me wrong

Insert big sigh here.......So you think the offense will generate fewer yards this season? You arent much fun to speculate with.

I'm not trying to bash kok, im trying to be fired up and optimistc about the new season. kok had some outstanding seasons such as 2002 where he got more out his personnel than anyone should have. He also had some where he was predictable and the team under performed. Last season he was less predicatable and passing numbers were up and coker got better as the season went so offense numbers were better, but still at 76th.

We now have a new OC and the team appears to be fired up. I hope to see more offense but we wont know for sure until several games into the season.

so, how'd we do today? we've got that lateral pass down, no doubt about it.

2002 was an overachieving offense, huh? nothing like having a heisman qb and 5 senior OL. (one left early).

Latest posts