How many games will Iowa win in the Big Ten?

1 win - 17 losses

overall record of 6-26

At least it will be a historic season - just like the 1973 season was for Iowa football (remember it well as a 12 year old kid in Iowa City)

1 win - 17 losses

overall record of 6-26

At least it will be a historic season - just like the 1973 season was for Iowa football (remember it well as a 12 year old kid in Iowa City)

The only thing historical about this season is how good I am at analyzing and predicting Iowa basketball. Iowa is back and only are getting better. This is it! Go Hawks!

We never finished in last place under Lick...so that's something.

I do like how we almost have as many wins in the conference this year as we did in Lickliter's final year.

I recognize this was an old thread. And I am not prepared to give an exact number. But I do predict that we end up being one of the four teams to get a first-round bye in the Big Ten Conference Tournament, playing the 2 vs. 3 game on Saturday against Michigan State. I predict Wisconsin to win the regular season, based on their schedule (only play Michigan State and Ohio State once, both in Madison).

Dammit boat, why the heck you gotta bring this crap back up? Is there a way to erase the Lick years from Iowa Basketball history and pretend like it never happened? :D

Remembering it happened is what makes wins like the OSU game feel so good.

It's not easy to forget how unbelievably bad Iowa was a few years ago. The first non-exhibition game Basabe, McCabe, and Marble played in Iowa uniforms at Carver was a double digit loss to South Dakota State. How satisfying will it be if they crush Illinois in March to close out their home careers?

Latest posts