How man wins?

Sirhouseman

This post isn't a rip on Lick or the players that have left, simply a thought that went through my head last night. How good would this team have been this year? Dancing?

PG - Kelly/Freeman/Peterson/Cully P
G- Gatens/May
F - Fuller
F - Smith
C - Cole/Cougs

This post isn't a rip on Lick or the players that have left, simply a thought that went through my head last night. How good would this team have been this year? Dancing?

PG - Kelly/Freeman/Peterson/Cully P
G- Gatens/May
F - Fuller
F - Smith
C - Cole/Cougs

Freeman would have graduated last year if he stayed at Iowa.
Tyler Smith, himself, could almost take Iowa to the tourney. That's what this team is missing - a go to guy.

I think a team of....

G] Peterson, Kelly, Payne, Gatens, Davis

F] Smith, May, Fuller, Cougs

C] Cole, Brommer

Could easily be in the 23-24 win range with a B10 record of 11-7 or 12-6.

Smith and Kelly alone are enough to win 10 conference games. Add in the other players would be a lot better with two go to guys on the team (especially Gatens). I think 10-12 conference wins is realistic. Last year with Freeman/Kelly and Smith couldve been a really good year.

Watching Freeman play solid for SIU makes me wonder why in the hell he was basically kicked off the team. That never made sense

While we're at it maybe we could add some more guys to the list that had no desire to play for Lick. I don't pay all that much attention to basketball recruiting so you guys go ahead and discuss it amongst yourselves.

While we're at it maybe we could add some more guys to the list that had no desire to play for Lick. I don't pay all that much attention to basketball recruiting so you guys go ahead and discuss it amongst yourselves.

Wesly Johnson. He left ISU and really wanted to play for TL but he didnt fit the system.

While he was here he got picked up for shoplifting.Then carrying a handgun at Tenn.with the seial numbers taken off. How many chances should he get?

While he was here he got picked up for shoplifting.Then carrying a handgun at Tenn.with the seial numbers taken off. How many chances should he get?

Smith was picked up for shoplifting? I dont remember that - maybe im just forgetting but are you thinking of Dominque Douglas?

Latest posts