How Fran recruited "national-statement" class for 2012

Are you guys freakin kidding me!? We've got the best class coming in since George Raveling! Let's face it even Mr. Davis Davis wasn't a very good recruiter...helluva xs and os guy but couldn't recruit a shoe. Unlike Kentucky that turns them pro like making popcorn Fran's boys will be there all 4 years. I think this is a watch out in 3 years type of turning point.

His post really flew over your head.

Better edit this post, tweeter. Apparently you didn't hear ESPN dropped all 5 recruits which means they will suck and everyone hates Iowa. OMG. BRB you guys.
Are you guys freakin kidding me!? We've got the best class coming in since George Raveling! Let's face it even Mr. Davis Davis wasn't a very good recruiter...helluva xs and os guy but couldn't recruit a shoe. Unlike Kentucky that turns them pro like making popcorn Fran's boys will be there all 4 years. I think this is a watch out in 3 years type of turning point.

Welp, you sort of missed the sarcasm, didnt you?

It's great to see the hustle and energy White Magic brought to the court continue to his recruiting. He strikes me as the right man for what the Iowa job needed. He appears to have surrounded himself with good people, which is always key for a great leader. You have to love Andrew Francis' positivity and enthusiasm. I'm sure that plays well with the players.

People who get on Fran's case for his occasional technical and the ejection need to back off; let the man do his job. He'll get it done.

Ole detective herby coming through again with great material. So great that he felt the need to derail this thread with it and start a new thread with the exact same info.

Who cares what the national media thinks or says about the class? Players commit to a coach and school because of the relationships they build. They dont care that a center we recruited last year dropped 7 spots in the rankings or the PG we got out of Nebraska barely stayed in the Top 100.

Im sure Fran is making a call to all potential recruits to do some damage control after this latest conspiracy against Iowa. Scout, Rivals and now ESPN....when will it stop?

It's great to see the hustle and energy White Magic brought to the court continue to his recruiting. He strikes me as the right man for what the Iowa job needed. He appears to have surrounded himself with good people, which is always key for a great leader. You have to love Andrew Francis' positivity and enthusiasm. I'm sure that plays well with the players.

People who get on Fran's case for his occasional technical and the ejection need to back off; let the man do his job. He'll get it done.

Why do you say this like you ever saw him play?

okay i give you t :D

At times you are a real buzzkill.

That's not true. I'm awesome. I bring energy and enthusiasm to this board like White Magic did at all of the sorority parties back at Penn.

67de02b9-1d36-4dad-add4-fa052da9d836.jpg

Latest posts