How far will Iowa drop in the AP/Coaches poll

metahawk

The loss to Michigan looks "better" - whatever that means. How for does Iowa drop. I'm thinking 13. UK and Okie State move ahead of us.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think much more than a spot or two. A single digit loss on the road to a Michigan team who is undefeated in conference, and just won @MSU.. Plus Iowa just won by 26 at NW. I don't think the Michigan loss hurts us much. I'd have to look and see how the teams around us the rankings fared, but I can't see us dropping more than a couple spots.

A month ago I thought Michigan was done. They've improved a lot and may just be the best team in the conference, even if MSU was at full strength.

I'm not sure how far we'll drop...stay in the top 15 for sure. I'm thinking more about how high we'll rise if we take care of this 8 game winning streak we may have just started.

Michigan is shooting the ball great right now... it won't last forever.

They are a good team but they won't keep this up.

It is a real head scratcher. Iowa is still highly respected by the media, if Iowa drops it might be because of voters ranking Michigan ahead of Iowa.

Shouldn't drop any...ISU moved fro #9 to #8 after losing on the road to an unranked team.

That was because everyone around them in the rankings lost, leaving no one in position to jump them. A couple teams behind us did win this week and will jump us as a result.

Latest posts