How far do you think the Lady Hawks go in the NCAA Tournament?

Possible matchup with 3-seed NC State at Greensboro, NC. In Sweet 16

Of course, they could have given Iowa 2-seed in Chicago region and put Stanford in North Carolina

Can someone remind me if Bluder testified in the Meyer trial? If she did, was it favorable to Farta?

Got my tickets for Friday and Sunday's games. Not crazy about a 1pm start with the men's game going on, was hoping for like a 4 p or 6p tip. No time set for Sundays game? The ticket for Sunday said game time TBA. When I was walking out of Carver, Tania Davis was coming in. Man, she is really short and small.

Also, it's suppose to be about 55 degrees on Friday in IC. I hope the heat is not to high inside Carver making it feel like a sauna.

Last edited:
Got my tickets for Friday and Sunday's games. Not crazy about a 1pm start with the men's game going on, was hoping for like a 4 p or 6p tip. No time set for Sundays game? The ticket for Sunday said game time TBA. When I was walking out of Carver, Tania Davis was coming in. Man, she is really short and small.

Also, it's suppose to be about 55 degrees on Friday in IC. I hope the heat is not to high inside Carver making it feel like a sauna.
They have her listed at 5ft. 3 but I think she must be standing on her tiptoes for that measurement. I think I'll definitely wear short sleeves just in case it is hot in Carver. In fact I'll be wearing my B1G TEN TOURNEY CHAMPION shirt! Go Hawks!

If they turn ball over like they did in this game, its one and done. a good team does not have 20 some TO's.

Now they are just 5 games away from a national championship, nothing is going to stop them. They are determined! Now they have won 11 of their last 12 games!

I really think the women struggled today because of two things.......

1) They had a two week lay off

2) Their egos got a bit to big after winning the BIG Tournament.

I really think the women struggled today because of two things.......

1) They had a two week lay off

2) Their egos got a bit to big after winning the BIG Tournament.
You are probably correct on both counts. Todays game should of brought them back to reality. Tania was missing today. 1-2 shooting while missing both free throws. This is a game you just want to bury and move on. Can't let it get to them. Hopefully it makes a positive impact on them.

Latest posts