How far do you think the Lady Hawks go in the NCAA Tournament?

EstronHawkKing

I would be shocked if they don't make the Sweet 16. I don't think Bluder has taken an Iowa team past the Sweet 16 before. Everyone thinks they will bet stuck in Baylor's region. They should be in the Chicago region after they are done at Carver, they would have a great Iowa fan base there to support them. I got a ticket yesterday for the first NCAA game at Carver, looking forward to it, I bet Carver will be sold out.

I think they gave the terps 2 of their 4 losses. Not sure but I think the hawks played a pretty tough non-conf. So I think they said they would have a #2 seed. They played a tough schedule and won over 80% of their games so I would think they can handle the #15 and the second game. Then if they play a 7 seed in round 3 it will depend which one and so on based on the sectional they are in.

Would just love to see them in the final four and final game

As long as players like Meyer, Doyle, and Davis are hitting they should go to Elite 8 for sure. I would think teams will load up to stop Gustafson, not knowing that it is virtually impossible.

We should win 2 games after that it’s anyones guess. You start to run into really talented teams.

Elite 8 and that's about it probably. At that point you'll play the best teams like ND, a team that already beat us by 30 this year. Women's basketball only has about 4 teams that have a real shot anyways.

Elite 8 run would be good and match where they are as a team this year

Elite 8 and that's about it probably. At that point you'll play the best teams like ND, a team that already beat us by 30 this year. Women's basketball only has about 4 teams that have a real shot anyways.

I would say elite 8 for sure. As far as ND beating us by 30 I remember just last season ND lost to Louisville by at least 30 and if my memory serves me correctly ND won the National title last year. Actually there are about 8 teams that could win it all and it sure would be nice if it was Iowa that did it. Baylor has the size to completely shut Megan down if they chose to do so. If they think they could handle Megan playing one on one well that would be great!

It was Baylor that had the big girl who took cheep shots on Bethany Doolittle in the 2015 sweet 16 match up, I am still angry about that. I hope that Iowa takes it to them if they meet again. I am sure that the coaches have not forgotten about that one either.

It was Baylor that had the big girl who took cheep shots on Bethany Doolittle in the 2015 sweet 16 match up, I am still angry about that. I hope that Iowa takes it to them if they meet again. I am sure that the coaches have not forgotten about that one either.
That was brutal! The girl should of been ejected! Could see something very similar happening if we get the match up. Brown and Cox both have that in them if push comes to shove. I sure hope nothing like that would happen but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Those big girls know how to use the elbows.

That was brutal! The girl should of been ejected! Could see something very similar happening if we get the match up. Brown and Cox both have that in them if push comes to shove. I sure hope nothing like that would happen but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Those big girls know how to use the elbows.
Shhhh, kim mulkey will punch you in the face if she hears you

When we played Notre Dame we did so without Kathleen Doyle. Our defense is considerably better now and I'm sure they'd like a shot at The Irish.

Latest posts