How does recruiting end up for the year?

Does it matter?

How many of them will be UI graduates Spring 2016 with the rest of their freshman class?

The ghost of about 50 transfers the past few years looms large.

How many of the RBs will have legs broken or knee ligaments burst in practice to say nothing of on-field injuries?

How many of the WRs and DBs are fledgling hoods waiting to emerge?

:eek:

Does it matter?

How many of them will be UI graduates Spring 2016 with the rest of their freshman class?

The ghost of about 50 transfers the past few years looms large.

How many of the RBs will have legs broken or knee ligaments burst in practice to say nothing of on-field injuries?

How many of the WRs and DBs are fledgling hoods waiting to emerge?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Why do you even follow Iowa football if it is such a corrupt entity?

players get hurt and players leave, that's life,
all it means is it allows for somebody else to step in with the hopes somebodys stays longer than the previous player did or stays healthier,
i would be willing to bet the Oklahoma fans are wringing their hands and are going woe is me over the 9 players that didn't get their scholarship renewed

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. Why do you even follow Iowa football if it is such a corrupt entity?

Never said corrupt.

I follow because I am an alumnus, completing two degrees at UI. I love the UI. It is the crown jewel of this state.

Yet, I did not say I pay the UI blind obeisance. The intellectual qualities the UI instilled in me gave me quite the ******** detector. If I suspend critical enquiry of the football team then I am not being true to the lessons the University taught me.

The football team has put out some whopper loads of bull and ********* the past few years.

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.....".

I don't have to buy the BS.

Never said corrupt. I follow because I am an alumnus, completing two degrees at UI. I love the UI. It is the crown jewel of this state. Yet, I did not say I pay the UI blind obeisance. The intellectual qualities the UI instilled in me gave me quite the ******** detector. If I suspend critical enquiry of the football team then I am not being true to the lessons the University taught me. The football team has put out some whopper loads of bull and ********* the past few years. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.....". I don't have to buy the BS.:eek:

What year did you graduate and what were your majors?

Latest posts