How do we finish- Predict last 7 games

We win all of our games leading up to Nebraska, and all of you negative nanceys who are call for kfs head, start saying what a great coach he is for turning the season around, cheer up hawk fans.

Lol wut. Michigan will pound us into the soil, if we cant contain pits QB there's no way in hell we'll contain Robinson. Nwestern will have persa, A QB who will feast on our D, same for nebraska and martinez.

Lol wut. Michigan will pound us into the soil, if we cant contain pits QB there's no way in hell we'll contain Robinson. Nwestern will have persa, A QB who will feast on our D, same for nebraska and martinez.

There is NOTHING that indicates Iowa won't give up 200 plus yards to Martinez and Robinson. Nothing.

NW/Indiana and Minnesota will be wins. NU and Michigan will be losses

I think Iowa beats MSU. It's at Kinnick and I'm not sold on MSU yet.

The game at Purdue has Minnesota 2010 written all over it. I'd be shocked if Iowa wins at Ross Ade

wow ok... I wasn't going to reply to any of these meltdown threads but for the love of god what is wrong with you people?????? 5-7 6-6 at best??? How can you claim to be fans and then dog your team so much? You're all pathetic....

oh and fwiw I think we finish at 9-4... 1 loss in the rest of the league games and a loss in the title game

wow ok... I wasn't going to reply to any of these meltdown threads but for the love of god what is wrong with you people?????? 5-7 6-6 at best??? How can you claim to be fans and then dog your team so much? You're all pathetic....

oh and fwiw I think we finish at 9-4... 1 loss in the rest of the league games and a loss in the title game

:D Hilarious. We get the fan card thown out at us. Classic! How original :rolleyes:

I have been on the fence with this team since setting in the typhoon the first weekend. For the majority of the season I was leaning toward "they just dont have it" but last weekend I was back to "not sure but with our schedule just maybe". AFter yesterday I am saying it just isnt their year and I am sticking with that. I very much wish this wasn't the case (and will very happily eat crow) but I think the cupboard has had too much removed and theres not enough left. I'll still be at Kinnick, I'm not taking my pictures down in the mancave, I'll still flip of the Ames sign whenever I pass by it on the Interstate, but wins will be tough this year and few and far in between. IMO. Sad year hawks.

I'm staying with 8-4.

NW: Loss
Indiana: Win
Minnesota: Win
Michigan: Win
MSU: Loss
Purdue: Win
Nebraska: Win

Iowa being a young, inexperienced team so far has struggled on the road.

Come mid November this team should be maturing and should win at Purdue and I still think upset Nebraska.

Next four of five games at home, and that should help this team mature. Unfortunately I still see 2 losses at home. However if the Hawks can navigate through their home schedule with one loss and does not beat Nebraska then it's still an 8-4 season.

If yesterday's performance is the standard for the rest of the year, I'm going with 5-7. I think Indiana and Minnesota are the only semi-sure bets. We haven't won at Purdue since the 90's. Michigan, NW, and Nebraska will tear us a new bung-hole. Michigan State I don't know.

NW - win
IU - Win
Minny - Win
Michigan - loss
MSU - loss
Purdue - win
Nebraska - loss

Finish 4-3 over the last 7 and 7-4 overall. Finish in 4th place in the Legends division and slotted as the 8th selection for the bowl games.

umm if we have 2 losses already and lose 3 more..my math tells me we are 7-5..

NW--W (4-2)
IU--W (5-2)
MN--W (6-2)
MI--L (6-3)
MSU--L (6-4)
PU--W (7-4)
NE--L (7-5)

7-5 I think we build a little momentum the next three games before a tough 3 of 4 games to end the season.

Unless MacMillan finally gets back to form, it will be 2 wins the rest of the way. The interior of Iowa's line has been brutal since he went down. Sucks that none of these guys everyone has been excited about on Iowa's line like Scherff, Boselli, Donnell, etc., seem to be good enough to crack an underperforming line-up.

So you think we only beat Indiana and Minnesota?

NW - L 38-30 (3-3)
IU - W 23-16 (4-3)
MN - W 33-10 (5-3)
Mich - L 44-24 (5-4)
MSU - W 23-21 (6-4)
Pur - W 28-17 (7-4)
NEB - L 20-6 (7-5)

TicketCity Bowl Bound!?!?!

Unless KF allows the offense to actually score points, Iowa is not going to win many more games this year.

If KF sticks with his seven play playbook, Iowa might win two games the rest of the year. Maybe Minnesota and maybe Indiana, both will be close games however.

Maybe 5-7 this year...or maybe the coaches lose the team the last five games like they did last year.

It depends. If we start utilizing McNutt better... I don't see us losing more than 1 game and I would predict that to be either Michigan or Nebraska.

If we don't adapt and play our strengths... We will probably lose at least 3 more games. (Just please not Minnesota for the love of all that is holy.)

Latest posts