How big is the Northwestern game?

They are a joke. You know your team is in the West when you think Northwestern is a solid program. What have they won 3 bowl games ever?

First of all, nobody really cares how many bowl games you win except for the fan base of the team you root for. And guess what....That's okay!! But in the end, they literally mean nothing.

I guess we need the dork22 definition of "solid" and "joke"...
Very mature, you resort to name calling because I dare to disagree with your opinion of a football team? Did you come up with that very original variation of my name during your break at Maid-Rite?

First of all, nobody really cares how many bowl games you win except for the fan base of the team you root for. And guess what....That's okay!! But in the end, they literally mean nothing.
exactly. Does anybody care that Minnesota won a couple national titles 50 years ago, not really. It has zero impact today. Hell, nobody cares what happened 10 years ago outside of their own school and sometimes not even then. The 2007 season wasn't exactly memorable.

exactly. Does anybody care that Minnesota won a couple national titles 50 years ago, not really. It has zero impact today. Hell, nobody cares what happened 10 years ago outside of their own school and sometimes not even then. The 2007 season wasn't exactly memorable.

I forgot, what happened that season? (wink wink)

In another sign of the nationwide media ignoring Iowa, College Gameday was filmed on location at James Madison University this week when it could have been hosted in Iowa city in anticipation of our game next week against Northwestern.

Latest posts