How about Cooper D?

clim3

Amongst all the offensive woes it’s gotten a bit lost how Cooper has done as a red shirt frosh. Super talented kid that didn’t get a ton of recruiting but can play a few positions at a high level. He got beat once the last couple weeks but has been solid in coverage and this kid brings a thump. Really has been a life saver with some of the injuries on D

Amongst all the offensive woes it’s gotten a bit lost how Cooper has done as a red shirt frosh. Super talented kid that didn’t get a ton of recruiting but can play a few positions at a high level. He got beat once the last couple weeks but has been solid in coverage and this kid brings a thump. Really has been a life saver with some of the injuries on D

Are you his uncle?

Yea, he's playing well and a nice surprise.

I've been stuck listening to most Iowa games on the radio this year due to my work schedule and Dolph and Eddie are 'UGE fans of Cooper DeJean!

I mean, aren't we all? I haven't heard anyone complaining or not acknowledging his contributions. I think we've all had bigger fish to fry in terms of concerns. Seems to me like after the first few games, I wasn't worried about "how are we going to replace Moss when he leaves?" It's literally like the one single thing we didn't have to worry about for next year. The dude's basically just a huge sigh of relief as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, aren't we all? I haven't heard anyone complaining or not acknowledging his contributions. I think we've all had bigger fish to fry in terms of concerns. Seems to me like after the first few games, I wasn't worried about "how are we going to replace Moss when he leaves?" It's literally like the one single thing we didn't have to worry about for next year. The dude's basically just a huge sigh of relief as far as I'm concerned.
Wide Receiver?

Latest posts