Houston Iowa bars?

InGoodCo

Anyone know of any or how to find out? Everything listed I can find for Houston Hawkeyes hasn’t been updated since 2013. A couple of places mention BWW, and if that’s the case I’d rather watch it on my phone or not at all :) .... any help would be sweet.

The Iowa Club gamewatch list has BWW. Usually there is some anal retentive "I was the secretary of my high school's student senate" person organizing that stuff, so I'd go with that. I also note that the Houston I Club page only has two links, one to B Dubbs and one to this esteemed website, so it seems legit to me. The web page seems to have been last updated before the B1G championship game in 2015, so there is a chance that the webmaster had a grabber or aneurysm during that last drive. Or perhaps the webmaster saw the writing on the wall and became a Bama fan.

http://www.htownhawkeyes.com/links.html

I am the treasurer of the Houston Iowa Club. We meet a BWW which is at 3939 Washington Avenue in the Houston Heights between Shepherd and Heights. Come on out. We usually draw a decent crowd. We have a sound system. We do not have multiple game watch sites in Houston. I personally I am not a fan of BWW food but hey the burgers are good. We get a percentage of the gross which goes to fund our scholarship which goes to an Iowa student from the Houston metro area. It appears from the front there isn't much parking but go around back. BWW is on the bottom floor. The upper floor is medical offices which will be closed Friday. Plenty of parking in back.

The actual website is not maintained. Look on facebook for Houston Iowa Club. Its up to date. Drew Tate's sister runs it. Never know who might show up. We have had ex Hawk players show up from time to time

I am the treasurer of the Houston Iowa Club. We meet a BWW which is at 3939 Washington Avenue in the Houston Heights between Shepherd and Heights. Come on out. We usually draw a decent crowd. We have a sound system. We do not have multiple game watch sites in Houston. I personally I am not a fan of BWW food but hey the burgers are good. We get a percentage of the gross which goes to fund our scholarship which goes to an Iowa student from the Houston metro area. It appears from the front there isn't much parking but go around back. BWW is on the bottom floor. The upper floor is medical offices which will be closed Friday. Plenty of parking in back.

The actual website is not maintained. Look on facebook for Houston Iowa Club. Its up to date. Drew Tate's sister runs it. Never know who might show up. We have had ex Hawk players show up from time to time
Dude awesome! Thanks for the info, I knew HN boards wouldn’t let me down. Ya kind of talked me into BWW’s now with all that.

Dude awesome! Thanks for the info, I knew HN boards wouldn’t let me down. Ya kind of talked me into BWW’s now with all that.
You are more than welcome. Like the poster above I dont care for their menu much. But I can tolerate it 12 days a year. As far as the actual website Drews sister set it up(its free). We operate entirely off the FB page. The people on the board are dedicated Hawk fans. Certainly none have become a Bama fan. We consider SEC games an annoyance

As an aside for the Wisconsin game the local Badger club wanted to set up a joint game watch. We said sure the game is in IC so it will be at our bar. They wanted us to come over there. Like one of our board members said(she is a high powered attorney) there is no way in hell. They didnt count on a bunch of hard headed Iowans I guess.

The club leaders name is Nancy. Tell her Mark sent you. I wont be there as I will be at Kinnick.

That one that you wouldn't want to be going a zippy 26mph thru, or the cop sitting there will give you a ticket?
The real question is, will the cops F with you if you weigh 330 and have someone riding bitch on your moped?

That’s what I wanna know.

Latest posts