HOORAY MARCH MADNESS!!

Well there goes one sweet 16 pick down the sh!tter. Thanks Patino. Big East is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!

Should have known better myself after watching that raggedity-@ss affair between L'ville and UConn on Saturday.

I'm all for that, got Wisconsin coming out of that region, so getting Pitt out of the way would be great.

K-State and Wisky have been my two favorite picks out of that region (I've done 10 brackets online). Pitt is a CHRONIC underachiever in March, I have them in the Final Four just once, and getting beat in the 2nd round/Sweet Sixteen most of the time.

Man I am sitting at 0-4 right now. Last year I was in the top 1000 people on ESPN after the second round, one of the few that had UNI over Kansas. But this doesn't appear to be my year.

BTW, Come on Kentucky! I wanna at least be 1-4.

I hate Kentucky. Or is it Calipari I hate? Meh, I hate em both. Go Princeton!!

I'm with you, but I try to make smart choices when it comes to my bracket and Kentucky seemed like the smart choice over Princeton. I mean in basketball, not in general.

I didn't have time to fill out a bracket, but I'm stuck at work right now and it looks like I have missed some great finishes so far. :(

I've got one bracket where I'm 5-1 so far (Missed on Butler). I need Vandy to pull this one out, because this bracket isn't going to last. I have 'Zona winning it over Florida in this one, which I wouldn't have done had I known Irving would play for Duke at the time. I also have George Mason upsetting Ohio State (I was accounting for as many possibilities as I could).

Great games so far. Uk got a few questionable calls, other than that nothing too bad in terms of officals. 6 of 8 so far

Latest posts