Holy smokes I just realized something

NCHawker

Bullock and Tanner Miller share the same jersey - Number 5 ! I've never seen two starters wear the same jersey before.

I didn't notice til this past sat. I think I knew their numbers were both 5. Didn't sink in until I saw a run by Bullock and asked myself why is Miller running the ball? Then I noticed the tone difference.

Same as Notre Dame last year (Golson and Teo) ...

golsonteo.jpg

I didn't notice til this past sat. I think I knew their numbers were both 5. Didn't sink in until I saw a run by Bullock and asked myself why is Miller running the ball? Then I noticed the tone difference.

Holy Cow! I was confused about this a couple of games ago and forgot about it later....until now.

You mean like how Brad banks and Jermire Roberts both wore #7?Nope. Never seen anything like it.

Iowa has not done it often but other teams do. tO$U is one. Miller is #5 as QB and some DB has same number too, I believe. Only means they can not be on playing field at same time.

Iowa has not done it often but other teams do. tO$U is one. Miller is #5 as QB and some DB has same number too, I believe. Only means they can not be on playing field at same time.

Well, yahaaa, since they wear the same jersey it would look pretty bad, one guy withoug a jersey,

Another BRILLIANT move by the coaching staff - what's going to happen when we need both of these guys on the field at the same time and we CAN'T?!?

Mark my words - this WILL cost us a game before the year's out!

Latest posts