Holy **** a real scrimmage this Saturday!

This is just going to be a scrimmage with game clock format. First part of Davis interview explains that defense will be able to score points too so I am guessing they wont have two teams as a Spring game would. Will see how it works out.

Maybe they are doing the same scoring system that Wisconsin did during their spring game. It was unusual to say the least.

Cant wait until people's heads explode when the offense has no luck moving the ball.

Also cant wait for the inflated expectations to be placed on the defense when said offense cant move the ball.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Cant wait until people's heads explode when the offense has no luck moving the ball.

Also cant wait for the inflated expectations to be placed on the defense when said offense cant move the ball.
What if the offense moves the ball well? Defense = horrible or offense = good?

We must be struggling with ticket purchases or something for Ferentz to finally come around on this. Need to drum up some excitement obviously but what put him over the edge

Signs that Kirk knows the fan interest is getting restless ... Replacing half your staff within a two-year window, bringing a practice to Des Moines, and now a full scrimmage ... I want to be optimistic ... But when it's all said and done I just honestly believe this ship is headed in the wrong direction and and the little amenities they are adding are not going to fix what's wrong at the core.

Signs that Kirk knows the fan interest is getting restless ... Replacing half your staff within a two-year window, bringing a practice to Des Moines, and now a full scrimmage ... I want to be optimistic ... But when it's all said and done I just honestly believe this ship is headed in the wrong direction and and the little amenities they are adding are not going to fix what's wrong at the core.

If you really "want to be optimistic" you would take a much simpler possibility -- which could be that KF/GD/et-al decided that performing in front of a live crowd is the best way to zero in on a starting QB in the current situation. And there is a ton of fresh coaching blood, so some new changes are bound to permeate...doesn't imply heading in the wrong direction.

pretty fun trend...the way things are going...I can see it now... before you know it we'll see the hawks blitz or pass on 1st down

Latest posts