Hoch

According to other Boards Matt Hock has now committed to Missouri.

i just don't get it. it not like its a surprise that his bro is going there, so why commit to the hawks in the first place? they don't utilize their big men like we do, so the chances of getting exposure and development for the next level aren't there like they are here. maybe we'll never know the full back story. i'm guessing his brother has been working on him to go to mizzu and that he finally changed his mind.

Better now then in a year so that the staff can replace his spot on the future roster. I say good riddins and dont cry when mizzu sucks for the next couple of years.

they way i see it... if you dont want to play for one of the BEST college football teams in America then best of luck to you... When will guys start realizing that an offer from Iowa is as solid as a Florida. Oklahoma. USC, or even an Ohio State offer?

the only difference is... Ferentz flies his team under the radar every year..

they way i see it... if you dont want to play for one of the BEST college football teams in America then best of luck to you... When will guys start realizing that an offer from Iowa is as solid as a Florida. Oklahoma. USC, or even an Ohio State offer?

the only difference is... Ferentz flies his team under the radar every year..

Hahahaha wwwhaaattt?!?!

Well at least he will be playing in the Big ten soon. Unlike ISU which will be in the MAC (if the Ames admins decide to keep sports)

LOL. Nice. Mizzou bolts for the B10 and ISU looks to get out of the B12 as the conference goes after TCU, Bosie State, Utah and others.

But wouldn't it be easier for ISU to rejoin the Missouri Valley? :) They were, afterall, 72-60 for a .545 winning percentage in the Valley. They also won two titles.

They are 21-3-2 against the Valley since leaving following the 1927 season.

Kid's only 18 years old. I know alot of 30-50 year olds who can't make a decision. Got an older bro who probably has a lot of pull. No hard feelings from Hawk fans. Although, his new team just got embarrassed by Navy in the Texas Bowl. Enjoy your next four years playing in Colombia for Pinkel. You will one day wish you were a HAWK! I wish him well!

Latest posts