HN Postgame Content from Champaign

We go 4-8, finish 130th in offense, and he brings BF back. He will undo 22 years of equity and legacy. He already has really. Comments like the last couple weeks are beyond ridiculous

Below avg offense, 8+ wins. Ok, I'll take the frustration at times, pros outweigh cons...etc.

Worst offense in modern Era of college football..."don't see any reason to change..." nah, get bent

1Pxeoas.png

There are a fair number of regular contributors on this board who feel that way as well.
I might have been one of those but how can anyone not see there needs to be a change after what we’ve seen to this point? Then after I see Brian chuckling it up on the sidelines it has my blood boiling. I don’t want Iowa to turn into a Nebraska, KF has brought years worth of winning football to our school but him refusing to do anything about his son may very well be his downfall. The donors are eventually going to get pissed.

Kirk has earned the right on body of work (in regards to the 10 wins thing he said). Brian, however, has not imho. They won those 10 games in spite of the offense, not because of it.

Brian needs to be removed from the OC position. Plain and simple....his body of work is horrible from the offensive side of things.

The failure to call out Brian as he has Parker and the defense in the past is interesting. If you not even willing to discuss the performance of your OC how is there any accountability. He is ”disappointed“ we didn’t score more points and our mistakes. Boy that’s scathing criticism of our last ranked offense.

I don’t want Iowa to turn into a Nebraska,
Too late, I'm afraid. LeVar Woods is going to bolt because of KF's stubbornness and in a few years we are going to be shopping for coaches in a market of FCS heroes.

I love the Hawks and I'll never quit watching or attending at least some games every year, but this season is going to be the ember that starts the dumpster fire.

Saw Rutgers canned its offensive coordinator after the loss to Nebbie. Wisconsin's move to fire Chryst was rash and I do not agree with it, but you at least have to respect that they are proactively attempting to avoid a slide and to vet a hot assistant as the next KC. Whether this will turn out to be a Nebraska/Solich decision remains to be seen.

I don't expect KF to fire anyone midseason and I don't expect Barta to make him. But, if the season turns out as it appears that it will, Gary Barta has to force KF's hand one way or the other for the good of the program and, frankly, for the good of KF's legacy.

Too late, I'm afraid. LeVar Woods is going to bolt because of KF's stubbornness and in a few years we are going to be shopping for coaches in a market of FCS heroes.

I love the Hawks and I'll never quit watching or attending at least some games every year, but this season is going to be the ember that starts the dumpster fire.

I think you are premature to call it a dumpster fire at this point. After Ohio State there are some very winnable games on the schedule and the West is weak af. Now if Northwestern comes into Kinnick and they do their usual play like it's the Super Bowl crap then I'll jump on board with the dumpster fire analogy.

Latest posts