HN podcasts not loading to stitcher

6Hawk1

I know Jon is now aware of this and I saw his suggestion was to just listen to it on iTunes but many of us do not use Apple products and therefore do not have an iTunes account so I have no interest in giving them my credit card information simply to create an account to listen to an app. Not happening.

So short of them figuring out how to get it to load on Stitcher what other realistic options do we have for listening.

Yes there are several reasons. It's easier to listen to in the app. Pausing rewinding Etc.

It's also better 4 being able to see what you've already listened to and what you haven't.

Plus, on your phone it's just a better experience and when you are traveling and only using data it's better

I know Jon is now aware of this and I saw his suggestion was to just listen to it on iTunes but many of us do not use Apple products and therefore do not have an iTunes account so I have no interest in giving them my credit card information simply to create an account to listen to an app. Not happening.

So short of them figuring out how to get it to load on Stitcher what other realistic options do we have for listening.

I said to use either iTunes or one if the many Google Play based apps. And there are several free Google Play based apps.

Out of nowhere, our pods stopped rendering on stitcher. We've made no changes to our podcast feed, our podcast still tenders on every other platform save stitcher. I cannot figure out what has changed within stitcher. Which is why I recommend you use the free options I suggested.

I use the Player FM app. There was a short period where it wasn't loading but seems to be working fine now.

One would think there would be a way to address this with Stitcher. Obviously a number of people use it I would think it would be in the best interest of those producing and advertising that it gets up and going again.

I really would prefer not to try and find another podcast app as this one has been pretty good for me and I have about a dozen podcasts I listen to through it

One would think there would be a way to address this with Stitcher. Obviously a number of people use it I would think it would be in the best interest of those producing and advertising that it gets up and going again.

I really would prefer not to try and find another podcast app as this one has been pretty good for me and I have about a dozen podcasts I listen to through it

I have tried. I have logged in to their account. I click on settings, and I can't even get to those as sticher is basically pushing me to their premium stitcher services....I have sent numerous customer service request questions asking about the issue, and I have not had any feedback from them. I have our podcast feed set up everywhere else just fine. It was set up with stitcher just fine. We've not changed a thing on our end, and the podcast continues to render just fine everywhere else...so I don't know what more I can do right now, other than to suggest other alternate and free methods with which to consume the podcasts, aside from streaming them straight from the site. If you have any suggestions, I'd entertain them.

I just added it to the Google Play app. It appears I already had that app on my phone so it was pretty simple.

The only problem is it only has a handful of the podcasts I generally listen to so I'll have to continue to use Stitcher and this one. Oh well. Such is life

Correspondence with Stitcher.

Podcast not rendering

The "Hawkeye Nation" podcasts have not been showing up on stitcher since 8/22. Please fix.
You're not the only show in town you know!

----------
Cheryl
September 07, 2017, 20:06 +0000
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your email will be passed along to the content team for investigation. Hopefully they can get this resolved for you very soon.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you again and happy listening,
Stitcher Support

Podcast not rendering

The "Hawkeye Nation" podcasts have not been showing up on stitcher since 8/22. Please fix.

----------
Cheryl
Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Your email will be passed along to the content team for investigation. Hopefully they can get this resolved for you very soon.

Stitcher Support

Well done! Looks like Stitcher is back up and running.

Podcast not rendering

----------
Cheryl
Hello,

Stitcher Support

Thank you!

Latest posts