HN podcasts not loading to stitcher

The podcasts are being downloaded more than 30,000 times in some instances, including last week. They are thrilled.

I do my share. I listen to every one of them. I launch them from this site. I use Mozilla and am able to rewind when needed. They are great to listen to at work.

One would think there would be a way to address this with Stitcher. Obviously a number of people use it I would think it would be in the best interest of those producing and advertising that it gets up and going again.

I really would prefer not to try and find another podcast app as this one has been pretty good for me and I have about a dozen podcasts I listen to through it

I'm going to guess you are not one for change, huh? Lol.

Just discovered this email

Dear Stitcher Listener,

We're sorry.

This past weekend a number of podcasts on Stitcher stopped updating. We were able to get the problem fixed and under control by Monday.

Everyone at Stitcher is a podcast lover, so we understand how frustrating it is to go without new episodes of your favorite shows. That's why we want to offer you a $5 coupon to Stitcher Premium as a token of our apology.

Stitcher Premium gives you access to hundreds of hours of exclusive ad-free shows, the full archives of "WTF with Marc Maron" and all the Earwolf shows, plus even more bonus episodes, along with 130+ comedy albums.

Use the code SORRY for $5 off Stitcher Premium. This means you can get a free month with a monthly plan or use it to get a year of service for just $29.99—that's half off the regular monthly price!

To use the coupon sign up at http://stitcher.com/premium and use the promo code SORRY at checkout.

Have any questions or concerns? Please drop us a line at support@stitcher.com

Thanks for being a Stitcher listener,

Todd Pringle
GM & VP of Product, Stitcher

Latest posts