HN Podcast Appreciation Thread

Glass1/2fullguy

When Jon announced he was letting go of HN I was extremely disappointed mainly because the podcasts he did w/ Deace was something I’ve truly anticipated listening to every week for years. I must say you, Rob, have not only taken over but you’ve taken the podcasts to a whole new level. I guess I really just wanted to start this thread to tell you you’re doing a great job and I’m loving all the excellent Hawkeye content. Too you and all the other HN contributors. Thank you.

Last edited:
When Jon announced he was letting go of HN I was extremely disappointed mainly because the podcasts he did w/ Deace was something I’ve truly anticipated listening to every week for years. I must say you, Rob, have not only taken over but you’ve taken the podcasts to a whole new level. I guess I really just wanted to start this thread to tell you you’re doing a great job and I’m loving all the excellent Hawkeye content. Too you and all the other HN contributors. Thank you.

Wow. I’m humbled. I appreciate the kind words and you and everybody else who has stuck with HN. I enjoy recording the main pod with Andrew. Good dude and huge Hawkeye fan.

Latest posts