HN Mailbag Podcast Questions 9-23

RobHowe

Administrator
Will record a HN Mailbag podcast today if you guys have questions - Iowa Football, Big Ten, Hawkeye Basketball, Recruiting, Best '70s TV Them Song or Whatever Else.

Is it theoretically possible for an 0-8 Rutgers and an 0-8 Northwestern team to make the B1G title game under the COVID rules? If Rutgers made the game due to forfeitures and beat Northwestern by a score of 3-2, would Rutgers be the B1G champions and receive an auto berth in a NY6 bowl, if such bowls occur? If that scenario is theoretically possible, would you say that 2020 is Rutgers best chance to win the Big Ten bince their joining the league?

Second question - given the death of Goose in the hit movie Top Gun, do you think it would be ethical to use old video footage of him in Top Gun 2 and have his ghost give Maverick a pep talk?

Third question - do you have any idea what toy will be this year's "furby" or "Tickle me Elmo" and do you recommend speculating on those toys by purchasing 200 right now and flipping them on eBay?

When can we expect your game by game predictions, and what should our projected two deep lineups look like?

I ended up not recording the pod because Iowa announced a press conference two hours before it happened and I called an audible to cover that. I will record this coming Wednesday.

I will answer the questions already asked then. If you have any more questions, post them below please.

How do you think bowl season would work? I'm guessing they wont require 6 wins but keep similar seeding based on conference rank yes?

Second question - given the death of Goose in the hit movie Top Gun, do you think it would be ethical to use old video footage of him in Top Gun 2 and have his ghost give Maverick a pep talk?
Only if Meg Ryan is there too, with 1980s Meg Ryan's face deep faked on 2020s Meg Ryan's face. Jack Nicholson from Batman did her last nip & tuck and it ain't pretty.

Only if Meg Ryan is there too, with 1980s Meg Ryan's face deep faked on 2020s Meg Ryan's face. Jack Nicholson from Batman did her last nip & tuck and it ain't pretty.
Jack Nicholson now or 1974?

Jack Nicholson now or 1974?
I meant how she paid a surgeon to destroy her face.

35332C2800000578-3638520-image-m-122_1465800299609.jpg

dd4d1859568103-5a271007c2c80.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts