Hire Matt Limegrover

Hawkcrush

Millen and the other Derp gave all the credit to the PSU game to the Moorehead guy, but the gameplan was last years, and the year before MINNY game. Limegrover owns the Hawks and I think would be a good fit at Iowa. He is now only the line coach at PSU and I'm sure would love the chance to repay Minny for how he was treated. Bottom line Davis has to go and Limegrover is a solid offensive mind who gets running the ball and making use of the talent at hand. Please KF make this happen.

I'd love for them to hire Greg Roman. He needs a job. Proven Offensive mind. Knows how to produce the power running game with formation tweaks. Creative but still has the same basic philosophies as Ferentz wants to run. Niners under him except final year had innovative running game that got guys in positions to be successful.Good at scheming guys open in the passing game and outnumbering the defense in the run game. Perfect blend of creativity while still fitting with Kirks philosophy tree. Having said that your analysis on Limegrover is pretty sound. Also wouldn't be a bad fit. At this point, just anything new is better.

Millen and the other Derp gave all the credit to the PSU game to the Moorehead guy, but the gameplan was last years, and the year before MINNY game. Limegrover owns the Hawks and I think would be a good fit at Iowa. He is now only the line coach at PSU and I'm sure would love the chance to repay Minny for how he was treated. Bottom line Davis has to go and Limegrover is a solid offensive mind who gets running the ball and making use of the talent at hand. Please KF make this happen.

I was hoping Iowa would get Limegrover or even Kill to come in as an consultant or even on the staff to help both the Offense and Defense. I was never impressed with Minnesota's offense, outside of the Iowa games, so not really feeling Limegrover as OC. I like the Roman idea that ILYLarryS has.

I was thinking Sterling Gilbert if Charlie Strong got ran out of Texas, but it won't happen for the following reasons:

He is a young guy and with BF on the staff there is no where for him to go. Come to Iowa and be the QB coach and pass game coordinator for 3 years that would be a hard sell for KF.

It would require KF to be willing to completely revamp the offense which at this point I do not think is going to happen.

Simply have better offers with job openings at primo schools his best chance to go from OC to HC would be elsewhere.

Latest posts