Hindsight, what would’ve been the best outcome?

BlackNGold1982

For the FANS:

1. Boat race Ohio State, only to then be boat raced by Wisconsin.

2. Boat raced by Ohio State, only to then boat race Wisconsin.

Personally, as a lifelong frustrated Iowa fan who feels that Iowa needs to locally dominate the Midwest recruiting landscape, i actually would take Wisconsin over beating OSU. We largely don’t recruit against OSU and one outlier win does not change 4 and 5 star recruit perceptions of either program. Lossing to Wisconsin, in my opinion, is really starting to change the perception of Wisconsin being a perennial 10 win team rather than Iowa necessarily falling further behind. Rather, recruits look at us as a perennial 8-4 no name, also ran. Just my thoughts.

I will take that two game split. Ask us before the season, and we would all take a split with OSU and UW. If not, you are not being reasonable.

If it means changing anything about the OSU win, no way.

Maybe a better question might be, would you change the OSU win to a close win, in exchange for a closer loss at Wisky. My answer is still no, but I could people saying yes.

No. Winning that way versus OSU was a special moment that will never happen again. Losing that way to Wisconsin will surely happen again. I'll take the rarer occurrence.

I think Wisconsin ends up beating OSU, barring they do not have any more injuries. I feel they will be able to wear them down and I think the Wisconsin D is underrated.

Latest posts