High-Step Showboat Crap

I know it sounds crazy, but do you think Butler's injury this week is a way for KF to punish the team for RB25's antics on Saturday? KF has some crazy ways of using discipline to bring a team together and having one guy fake an injury and sit out a game for another guys antics sounds like something an old school coach would do. Kinds like Urban and his Circle of Trust back at Florida.

I know it sounds crazy, but do you think Butler's injury this week is a way for KF to punish the team for RB25's antics on Saturday? KF has some crazy ways of using discipline to bring a team together and having one guy fake an injury and sit out a game for another guys antics sounds like something an old school coach would do. Kinds like Urban and his Circle of Trust back at Florida.

No way Kirk is having him fake an injury. It's pretty obvious he told Butler to intentionally dislocate his elbow tho.

I remember that Hayden Fry was a former Marine and had a kind of military boot camp discipline style and its like when one guy in your unit does something selfish and everyone else gets punished for it and it builds teamwork and responsibility.

This might be the dumbest post ever.

The final leap into the endzone on that last play was an obvious personal foul, fifteen yard penalty from where the leap started, and the touchdown should have been taken off the scoreboard. I know the officiating has been bad tonight but it has hurt both teams and the Hawks really dodged a bullet by keeping that score on the board. Really disappointing to see the same guy make the same mistake two weeks in a row.

Okay dude... you have made your trolling very blatant..

I guess you might catch a person or two who thinks your posts are anywhere close to real.