Hey Mr. Pippen...Can I Have Your Autrograph???

Last year Delmond Young got into a fight with some guys outside a hotel in NYC. He made racist comments about jews and they called him the N word.......So what do you do then?....you got to fight.

Last year Delmond Young got into a fight with some guys outside a hotel in NYC. He made racist comments about jews and they called him the N word.......So what do you do then?....you got to fight.

Most jewish people are white, therefore they were in the wrong. You're obviously not seeing how it works...I'll send you a PC Guide and hopefully there's still time for you to conform, before you make the rest of us look bad.

Sadly I think that a lot of athletes who find themselves in these situations just throw that out there as an excuse when it didn't really happen. I think they think "oh crap, that was stupid, I need a good excuse", and what better excuse than claiming something that makes white people feel really uncomfortable? It's sort of like a girl who has sex and regrets it later or whose parents find out and then claims rape.

Latest posts