Hey Mr. Pippen...Can I Have Your Autrograph???

I know a girl who saw Pippen in Orlando and she said they asked for an autograph and he and crew were very rude in the way they said no. I dont remember what he said though. <<<Cool story brah

I was a Pippen fan when growing up but this stuff is just stupid. You made tons of money because of fans. You played a game for a job and you cant be kind to people?

Another cool story ... about 6 years or so when ******* 2 was being made I ran into the ******* crew out at a bar. We wanted to talk with them and get a picture with them because we were dumb kids. We were worried that we would bother them and they would get upset. There first videos were of them skateboarding and fighting a lot. So we had no idea how they would act.

They all were very kind and Stevo even said that they like to be nice and that this is what they wanted. Manny the gator guy even stopped mid phone call and jumped in a picture and we really didnt even ask him.

Just shows you cant judge a book by its cover.

I know a girl who saw Pippen in Orlando and she said they asked for an autograph and he and crew were very rude in the way they said no. I dont remember what he said though. <<<Cool story brah

I was a Pippen fan when growing up but this stuff is just stupid. You made tons of money because of fans. You played a game for a job and you cant be kind to people?

isn't pippen broke or somethin'? that's enough to make ya mad, after earning 10 figures.....

Interesting. It'd be nice to know what actually transpired. To leave the police station after being interviewed and not charged is very intriguing.

My thoughts are whatever happened Pippen is not a flight risk and they know if they charge him it better be good because the media will be watching.

My thoughts are whatever happened Pippen is not a flight risk and they know if they charge him it better be good because the media will be watching.

Good point. I'm guessing the guy had to of provoked him somehow, probably made a remark about Pippen's Mother or something. I assume that since the Sheriff spokesperson interviewed said that "there's more than meets the eye."

Good point. I'm guessing the guy had to of provoked him somehow, probably made a remark about Pippen's Mother or something. I assume that since the Sheriff spokesperson interviewed said that "there's more than meets the eye."

I wonder if the guy maybe touched Pippen first somehow. Words shouldnt be enough to justify a fight no matter what they are.

Now the story is that Pippen,who was at this resturant with his wife,mother in law,and kids,and was carrying his four year old daughter when this guy approached him, and the guy ended up spitting on Pippen and calling him the n-word.

If this is accurate, the guy got what he deserved.

As far as Scotties financial position, I think he is fine. His wife is really really rich...from an oil family in the middle east, I believe.

Interesting. It'd be nice to know what actually transpired. To leave the police station after being interviewed and not charged is very intriguing.

The "I got my a$$ kicked" guy must've been lying about his autograph seeking role in the matter...you wouldn't think they'd just take Scottie's word for it, there must have been some witness corroboration.

So are all of these athletes that punch some dude really getting called the N word or is it just the go to? It just seems like it is said anytime any athlete gets in trouble and everyone is like ooooooohhhhh he said the N word? Well yeah then you should have totally knocked him out.

I understand that it saids that Pippens kid was spit on so Im not saying hes a liar but everytime does race get involved?

Also as a white dude there is nothing I can be called that justifies me fighting anyone, no matter what I dont like to be called....correct?

And once again Im not say Pippen is lying in this matter, I just saying everytime something like this happens the N word is used. No one can prove they didnt say it. No body can prove you werent spit on.

So are all of these athletes that punch some dude really getting called the N word or is it just the go to? It just seems like it is said anytime any athlete gets in trouble and everyone is like ooooooohhhhh he said the N word? Well yeah then you should have totally knocked him out.

I understand that it saids that Pippens kid was spit on so Im not saying hes a liar but everytime does race get involved?

Also as a white dude there is nothing I can be called that justifies me fighting anyone, no matter what I dont like to be called....correct?

And once again Im not say Pippen is lying in this matter, I just saying everytime something like this happens the N word is used. No one can prove they didnt say it. No body can prove you werent spit on.

As a white man, I think you can only fight someone if they call you a racist...or a "homo", but only if you are homosexual.

Latest posts