Hey Moss! I scored just as many points for Kansas today!

greghammel

I also took 5 less shots than you. I might have to look into that NBA thing? I don’t know... what say you?

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but at the end of the day, she is still a girl from the trailer park. Maybe he can make a practice squad for the D league some day.

I'm not going to rag on the guy but he's not a Hawk. Somewhere the decision was made by someone that he would play "against" the Hawks (maybe not vs.).

Some of you need to chill! I am not nearly the athlete Moss is, that is the point! He is also no longer a Hawkeye. He is fair game for a bit of fun trash talk. I wish nothing but the best for him. You really think Moss cares that some guy he doesn’t know gave him a bit of trash talk on a message board? No, heck no.
After watching that Cincy game tonight. Maybe he could make a mid-season transfer? Count me in as a big fan of Moss...
BTW... He has never dunked on me either. But MJ also hasn’t.

Some of you need to chill! I am not nearly the athlete Moss is, that is the point! He is also no longer a Hawkeye. He is fair game for a bit of fun trash talk. I wish nothing but the best for him. You really think Moss cares that some guy he doesn’t know gave him a bit of trash talk on a message board? No, heck no.
After watching that Cincy game tonight. Maybe he could make a mid-season transfer? Count me in as a big fan of Moss...
BTW... He has never dunked on me either. But MJ also hasn’t.

Do you torture animals for fun?

The whole thing is getting old.

Aside from me I dont think anyone has mentioned he s playing through an injury.

They lost one the road at Nova. Nova stops a lot of players which you should remember.

Self doesnt play mid road players who dont hustle.

Get a better hobby and chill.

Do you torture animals for fun?

The whole thing is getting old.

Aside from me I dont think anyone has mentioned he s playing through an injury.

They lost one the road at Nova. Nova stops a lot of players which you should remember.

Self doesnt play mid road players who dont hustle.

Get a better hobby and chill.

IMO Moss is fair game. He redshirted at Iowa and then started for 3 straight years and then bailed on his team and school. Iowa invested 4 years of time and resources into him and instead of seeing it thru he up and left for another school without giving fans any reason as to why

IMO Moss is fair game. He redshirted at Iowa and then started for 3 straight years and then bailed on his team and school. Iowa invested 4 years of time and resources into him and instead of seeing it thru he up and left for another school without giving fans any reason as to why

The fatuation is creepy.

Why are Iowa fans (the Dr who sits courtside in Carver) fair game but an ex-player is not when he chose to transfer?

Last edited:
I also took 5 less shots than you. I might have to look into that NBA thing? I don’t know... what say you?

Seriously dude, the guy is on a P5 Div 1 basketball team, that was rated #1 in the country.

Please post your resume. You might want to think before you post, otherwise, could look really stupid.

Latest posts