Hey Jon: Is it OK to say

Sonic commercials make you realize one thing. (Apparently written by the high school employees at Sonic)

Isn't America great?

'Murica ! Exceptional ///

end of transmission..........

Hold it............GO HAWKS

America is exceptional. Why do you hate Ricky Stanzi?

Oh don't get your panties in a wad. TV and cinema is as non PC as ever. This is a word considered offensive by the target group. Doesn't matter what a bunch of white boys in Iowa think. It matters what the Injuns think. It's like if you called me a Kraut. That'd be offensive. Now I wouldn't care cuz I has the thick skin, and nobody would say it anyway cuz they'd assume I'd prolly pound the Shiite out of them, but I digress...it's an apt comparison.
Not exactly true in the case of the Fighting Sioux. The whiter than white NCAA decided that the name was hostile and abusive. They decided that two tribes must vote to retain the name. The spirit lake band of Sioux who live entirely inside the state of Norf Dakota voted overwhelmingly to retain the name. The standing rock band who just happen to live in Souf Dakota (and may not have the interests in a state university in a neighboring state in mind) were not allowed to vote. The tribal council who knows better than the overall tribal membership refused to bring the matter to a vote. The last time I was in Rapid City Souf Dakota, nearly all of the fighting Sioux gear I saw (and I saw a lot of it) was being worn by natives. Screw you NCAA and Standing Rock tribal council.

The crazed PC folks likely next will be protesting the Viking name.
Some WASPs have complained that in 1528 a group of Viking raped and
pillaged their ancestors village near Edinborough.

The Redskins LOGO and name is nothing but reverential, honoring
bravery, pride & a fighting spirit.

Yeah, but those who demand the pro football team in Washington D.C. change their mascot name, IMO, hate America's history, so this is their way of getting retribution... making sports teams change their names. Are they terrorists of American history? Is this too political? The OP started it.

Last edited:
CJB has been approved. However, 'Sunshine' is still being 'looked at' over at the
FCC. It very well could offend Zombie fanatic dweebs, Nazi's, as well as some devil worshippers.

'Sunshine' is popular on campus. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, d!ckheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

No way. Season 8 and 9 were absolutely HILARIOUS except for the finale. They were different, as they were more goofy, but I just looked at the episode list of those two seasons and they are all classics.

We can either agree to disagree on this or we can meet in person and fight it out. Your choice.

We can either agree to disagree on this or we can meet in person and fight it out. Your choice.

kip.png

Cosign.

The premium channels (HBO, Showtime et al) and the high-quality cables (A&E) have completely shredded the networks.

Mah wife likes "Modern Family," and while it's admittedly quite witty, it's nothing groundbreaking. Seinfeld is still the gold standard for TV comedy. Buncha cracker-@$$ crackers.

A & E just dropped the ball by cancelling "Longmire", a show after my grandfathers' heart....

Television comedy now begins and ends with The Simpsons. "Stop the Planet of the Apes, I Want to Get Off" beats anything done by any other show the past 10+ years.

Television comedy now begins and ends with The Simpsons. "Stop the Planet of the Apes, I Want to Get Off" beats anything done by any other show the past 10+ years.

Absolutely classic episode! I miss what the Simpsons were before the death of Phil Hartman... :(

Latest posts