Hey John

You can listen to him talk by tuning in to 1460 from 1 to 2. You should get a walkman or a smart phone and use the iheart radio app.

I think this guy wants a little more than just an app. I'm guessing he has a room with newspaper clippings and photos of miller taped all over the walls. he digs through millers trash on pick up day, likely has a lock of jon's hair he smells before going to bed every night, and is currently digging a hole in his backyard where he'll eventually tell jon to "put the lotion on the skin before it gets the hose again!"

I walk by where you and deace do your radio show. I would love to be able to come in and listen to you to talk someday!

Personally, I think you're closer to no longer being legally able to be within a few hundred feet of this "John" you speak of.

I walk by where you and deace do your radio show. I would love to be able to come in and listen to you to talk someday!
Why don't you get a t-shirt made that has Jon's picture on it and then get it autographed by Jon during the show...

Latest posts