Herman for DC?

Tough to envision KF selecting anyone other than Parker...I don't think his loyalty will allow him to select anyone else. Too risky...

I guarantee you it isn't Parker unless about 10 other names fall through. You don't wait this long to announce that you're promoting from within.

that would be a good story for Super Bowl week. B. Ferentz vs. Hermann, soon to be working together. I wonder if they each know about the other. anyone see them charting together this week in Indy ? lol.

As I recall Herman's Defenses at Michigan were NOT at the top of the conference, but having said that he has some great experience and tenure as a head DC under his belt. Maybe he learned a thing or two coaching LBs in the Pros. I still find it hard to believe KF punts on Phil Parker...I just can't see that happening.

dude, did you just reference yourself in a double quote twice? you realize what that says about yourself, don't you?

dont answer those, they are just retorrical questions.

LOL. Was just exacting some self-pwnage since I was dumb enough to believe my source in the first place. Never again...

I was largely basing my anti-Parker opinion on the longevity of the announcement. I still think that he wasn't option 1a, but regardless I was wrong. I can live with that. I've been wrong before...I think.

I was largely basing my anti-Parker opinion on the longevity of the announcement. I still think that he wasn't option 1a, but regardless I was wrong. I can live with that. I've been wrong before...I think.

I now believe that Parker was alway 1a, and it was gonna take someone to blow KF away to unseat him. I think KF looked around, probably interview candidates, and at the end of the day Parker was still the best candidate in his mind. This is just my option, I have no "source" or anything like that.

I now believe that Parker was alway 1a, and it was gonna take someone to blow KF away to unseat him. I think KF looked around, probably interview candidates, and at the end of the day Parker was still the best candidate in his mind. This is just my option, I have no "source" or anything like that.

It could be, I won't argue that. Kirk is a loyalist. There is definitely a valid argument to be made that he had his mind made up for some time and that the vetting process was more of a dog and pony show.

Latest posts