Herky...the old and the new

Don't paint the water tower. Put an LED display on it. And then put LED displays on the new children's hospital. It'll look like Times Square. And that would be freakin awesome.
nice. Made me chuckle/snort.

Two suggestions - 1) Change the shoes. House slippers are less comfortable than those things. 2) Dump the "00" and replace it with the old Herky "I". "00" sends the wrong message.

This is the correct answer. It is fine to me other than the shoes and the Double 00. Replace the shoes with...anything and put an capital I on the chest.

I wasn't so sure about it myself, but the new one has grown on me enough that I am okay with it. The old one DID need to be updated. The new Herky needs to loose the slippers though.

Old Herky was doing some showboating during his celebration. New herky does exactly what the system calls for and doesn't take chances so he has the spot going forward.

Herky_the_Hawk.png

Yep, it looks like they are standing on about the 20 or 30 yard line....west side. Someone else said this was 1956. That seems about right, based on the shirt the young man is wearing. Those shirts were big in the mid-50s. That was a great time to be a young person in our country....

Latest posts