Herd

Cowherd has always had a disdain for Iowa.

I recall him being quite complimentary back in 2008-09 and thought he had KF on a couple times?

His disdain for Iowa football began in 2010. Come to think of it, so did a lot of Iowa fans';) (#hypocrisy)

Imagine that this guy is a world class blow hard buffoon to put it nicely. He hates everything midwest some of the stuff he has said about Nebraska, Ohio St, the Kansas City Royals and now Iowa is idiotic and not based on the facts.

After reading this I am almost 100% sure that they are just fukin with us now.

NO DOUBT!

ESPECN is on a crusade against Iowa. Then again, you could see this coming from the time Jon hit "post" with his fact-filled (slightly whiny chest-thumping) call-out of College Football America.

I posted in another thread, this has turned into an all-out cat fight. It devolved from a rational debate to pro wrestling style cage match of who can out-troll who. Facts be damned. It's just an argument for argument's sake ... and entertainment value.

WHEN Hawks win out and are ranked #4, heading to Indy, to play MSU, most of the actors on ESPECN will do an about-face. They'll be singing Iowa's praises as not only the favorite to beat Sparty but to win the whole damn thing. Watch and listen. After all, there's still several episodes left in this story line and the writers have to introduce a plot twist to keep people involved.

The fact is Colin is very egotistical. I used to listen to him 10 years ago but as he has moved up he became more and more self absorbed and sadly unlistenable. This is a prime example of why, what he just said in that video is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense. Think about it for a second if Iowa went 28-0 they would be on the verge of winning back to back National Championships.

I recall him being quite complimentary back in 2008-09 and thought he had KF on a couple times?

His disdain for Iowa football began in 2010. Come to think of it, so did a lot of Iowa fans';) (#hypocrisy)
No he wasn't. In 09 he went on his show and was begging for someone to beat Iowa so we didn't make the national title game that year. He went on a tirade about Iowa and the Big 10. He said that Big 10 football was a joke and that he hated all the Big trophies that teams in the conference play for. I can't stand listening to him because he thinks his opinion is the only one that matters and he thinks he knows everything. I am so glad he left ESPN Radio.

He's an unabashed racist, I would rather he not be the one pumping up Iowa.

Used to enjoy listening to him 4 or 5 years ago. Then he began to go "shock jock" with his opinions just to get a reaction. He really went off the rails about 2 years ago.

But I don't remember anything close to racism. That sounds like a label a certain political group likes to throw around when they have no valid arguments. Do you have any evidence of Cowherd being a racist? Not a moron...........a racist.:confused:

The fact is Colin is very egotistical. I used to listen to him 10 years ago but as he has moved up he became more and more self absorbed and sadly unlistenable. This is a prime example of why, what he just said in that video is absolutely ridiculous and makes no sense. Think about it for a second if Iowa went 28-0 they would be on the verge of winning back to back National Championships.

If one listens to and BELIEVES the pundits,whether it be politics or sports, You'll get the facts about 1 to 10% of the time and get what is deserved. Jon Miller fits in the 1 to 10% btw.

If you want truth go out and do the research on your own. You'll find out things aren't like the media says they are.

Jon unfortunately has to read and listen to these dolts as part of his job running Hawkeye Nation.

Here's how this plays out. Iowa keeps winning and the media will criticize Iowa and drive you crazy if you listen to them. Iowa loses and they'll say we told you so which will also drive you crazy for listening.

Turn these fools off. That's what will hurt the most. No audience equals no show for them.

Used to enjoy listening to him 4 or 5 years ago. Then he began to go "shock jock" with his opinions just to get a reaction. He really went off the rails about 2 years ago.

But I don't remember anything close to racism. That sounds like a label a certain political group likes to throw around when they have no valid arguments. Do you have any evidence of Cowherd being a racist? Not a moron...........a racist.:confused:

His comments on Dominicans playing baseball, his pathetic John Wall argument that he continues to defend to this day.

His comments on Dominicans playing baseball, his pathetic John Wall argument that he continues to defend to this day.

Well ok, I did google it myself. At least the Dominicans part. I understand what he's saying. It's a dumb comment to make and he knew it when he made it. More attention for him.

Dominicans aren't a race, so not racism. But certainly stupid to say. No doubt.

Last edited:

He was let go by ESPN early from his contract due to racist comments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-blasted-for-remarks-about-dominican-players/

Latest posts