Herbstreit

There's six games left, a ton of things can happen between then and now. There's no way you can say what we will be ranked in any poll at that point.

Actually there was a thread with a link yesterday that formulates the Computer rankings to as if Iowa wins out they will end up with a 4 ranking. I know there is room for error but looking at the remaining schedule you couldn't argue it would be far off.

Actually there was a thread with a link yesterday that formulates the Computer rankings to as if Iowa wins out they will end up with a 4 ranking. I know there is room for error but looking at the remaining schedule you couldn't argue it would be far off.

It depends what the rest of our opponents do. Say Arizona beats Oregon. That would give our SOS a big boost.

If you are a player or a coach, this is the mentality that you have to have (and I am sure that they do). As fans, it is our job to dream and think of every possible scenario that makes us feel better. :)

I completely agree!!! We as fans have the luxury or perk, if you will, to dream about the season outcome all we want because we're not the ones playing the games. I'm going to enjoy the idea that we still have a shot to be in the MNC game until we lose, which I'm hoping won't happen. The coaches and players will take the games one at a time for you, in the meantime, enjoy the ride!!!

Thanks Herbie, keep pumping up the Hawks!

Still all a bunch of speculation. Everybody needs to quit worrying about the rest of the country and just focus on the fact that Iowa needs to run the table. If they don't run the table it doesn't matter what anybody else does.

Latest posts