Help me with my Kentucky Derby bet, puttin down a $20 spot

MrCloseShave

I have to beat this obnoxious A-Hole at work & I'm clueless at horse betting.

To call this guy a tool is a dis-service to all tools, he is that big of a d-bag.

Help plz.

I have to beat this obnoxious A-Hole at work & I'm clueless at horse betting.

To call this guy a tool is a dis-service to all tools, he is that big of a d-bag.

Help plz.

I am going with Midnight Interlude.. Have a buddy going to the race so gave
betting $20 to win..

This derby is so wide open its scary, there's no clear cut favorite. Especially after Uncle Mo being scratched.

Mucho Macho Man...although I admit knowing zero about horse racing; this horse has a lot of connections to my employer. Big company with a few M's in it's name. And the trainer has a nice feel good story associated to her.

Mucho Macho Man...although I admit knowing zero about horse racing; this horse has a lot of connections to my employer. Big company with a few M's in it's name. And the trainer has a nice feel good story associated to her.

hey blizzard..you a 3Mer?

by the way...put 20 on Mucho Macho Man...especially if the track is a little slow and wet.

Dialed In with Master of Hounds, Midnight Interlude, Animal Kingdom and Nehro underneath. I liked 3 Arches, but post 1 is like the kiss of death....too bad, just maybe he can work out a trip. Dialed In is my key!

I have been studying horse racing for a solid 8 minutes and have determined that Nehro is a lock to win

He breaks late, everyone knows this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L3KU5eiEBo]YouTube - Seinfeld His father was a mudder, his mother was a mudder.[/ame]

I got $200 on Dialed In to win. Don't like seeing him as the chalk, they haven't won a K.D. in quite a while.

I like Nehro, Midnight Interlude, and Soldat in top 3. Derby hasn't gone as predicted last two years and I think same happens this year

Good luck

Was sitting in a bar next to a guy that had a winning exacta ticket. Paid 340 to the 2$ bet or something like that.

Latest posts