Hello NIT

Yep. Iowa has gotten what they deserve all year long. They got what they deserved again today and punched their ticket to the NIT.

Great effort guys.. The season was stacked against them and they tried.. Better Scheduling by the AD and having to win all of these games wouldnt have mattered.

Great effort guys.. The season was stacked against them and they tried.. Better Scheduling by the AD and having to win all of these games wouldnt have mattered.

.....or perhaps playing smarter basketball and actually finishing games! This team plays exceptionally dumb at times and it's showing. Let's get this season over with - the NIT isn't a lock folks.

We can make it official now. At least we don't have to worry about it the next three weeks.

And again for Hawkeye basketball, WHO CARES! Get some guards!!!! They dominate college basketball because of the 3 point shot, and unless you have good guards you are going NOWHERE, which is where we are going again!

At least we can stop complaining about the RPI and why Iowa schedules cupcakes.

There's a reason the non conference schedule was so easy. The team is still 1 year away from being a contender.

At least we can stop complaining about the RPI and why Iowa schedules cupcakes.

There's a reason the non conference schedule was so easy. The team is still 1 year away from being a contender.

What is frightening is that means we will be a contender next year? I don't see it. We are not athletic enough, and for the tenth time i have said is that we don't have good enough guards to contend for anything. When was the last year that you saw one of our guards win a game! They have been unable to score or stop the other teams guards game after game. Recruiting MUST start with some quicker guards or we will NEVER get to that next level. e.g. NCAA tournament.

you-mad-bro-650x0.png

Ah yes, trollface. The years old meme that keeps on giving. Your username is very... literal.

This team wasn't going to all of a sudden inherit some sort of closing instinct. People took way too much from a crappy PSU road victory. Neither Fran nor this team has shown the ability to come through in the clutch yet. This is why we miss Gatens so much this season.

I never felt this was an NCAA team and still don't. Face it, we are a year away.

I was 50/50 on whether or not to like this post. Being able to see "you and you like this" was the deciding factor.

Latest posts