Hello Hello - Recruiting Board

doc/holi/hawk's avatar is a picture of the character Doc Holiday from the movie "Wyatt Earp". Probably your most fav movie and character, docholihawk?The Earp brothers were from Iowa before they moved to Tombstone. I guess earphawk sounds too much like something you might do after too many beers.
I know where it's from. It's a stupid movie and Val Kilmer is a terrible actor. The Costner movie is better.

I know where it's from. It's a stupid movie and Val Kilmer is a terrible actor. The Costner movie is better.

This has to be the most ban worthy post of all time. Anyone who could actually think that POS movie Wyatt Earp even holds a slight candle to Tombstone has proven they are not worth to post on this board.

tumblr_lrspq51K381qa3oupo1_400.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

73651-Val-Kilmer-Tombstone-gif-I-beg-3w07.gif

I guess your acting like a Hawkeye fan rivals Val Kilmer then.
Dude, give it up. I've been to more Iowa sporting events in the last 2 years than you have in your entire life. Fact. I can walk to Kinnick or Carver from where I live in about 5 minutes. No re+ard from Clear Lake gets to question my fandom. You've probably been to Iowa City less than 3 times total. Go cheer for Minnesota, you northern border reject.

Being from Clear Lake is cool, Doc. Clear Lake is a Heckuva lot cooler place than friggin being a pinhead from University heights.Good grief
Clear Lake is cooler than the actual location of the University of Iowa? Talk about being a Clown troll.

Latest posts