Hayes shoves his eye into Woody's finger

marshallcart

I think this topic has run its course, but there are a number of fans in the other threads that have blamed Hayes and Kaminski for ramming their eyes into Woody's finger. Priceless!

So this topic has run its course, and this exact scenario has been brought up in the other threads, so you felt the need to create an entire new thread about it? I don't get it.

So this topic has run its course, and this exact scenario has been brought up in the other threads, so you felt the need to create an entire new thread about it? I don't get it.

Here at HawkeyeNation we believe in redundancy or being redundant.

I think that's right, wisc is a dirty team that would stoop to those levels like jamming there faces into opponents fingers to try to get a call. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. I do believe that Wisconsin was doing it intentionally we need another option on the official poll.

I think this topic has run its course, but there are a number of fans in the other threads that have blamed Hayes and Kaminski for ramming their eyes into Woody's finger. Priceless!

51320603.jpg

Latest posts